Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I quite fancy going to see "The Feeling" at th Garge on the 14th of june, £8 a ticket, cant be that bad a deal? Anyone else thinking of going?

I'll be there I think, not heard much of their stuff but my girlfriend quite likes them.

Going to see The Fallout Trust at the Barfly on Wednesday.

Blitzhoney are playing at that old warehouse that is Soundhaus, Glasgow, tommorow. 7 bands... Soul Circus, My Shotgun Sister, Brady Cole, Lost Generation, Skinflint and Tramps with Amps. £5 before midnight, £8 after :huh: ! Id like to think we will be on just before midnight anyhow. Id imagine it sort of starts around 8:30pm...

www.blitzhoney.com

www.myspace.com/blitzhoney

Was at Yeah Yeah Yeahs at Barrowlands last Friday- :2cool

Karen O (singer) is pretty mental, jumping all over the place, and sings well live.

Wont be at too many gigs this year, due to trying to save money. T In The Park will probably be the only major one left for me.

Blitzhoney are playing at that old warehouse that is Soundhaus, Glasgow, tommorow. 7 bands... Soul Circus, My Shotgun Sister, Brady Cole, Lost Generation, Skinflint and Tramps with Amps. £5 before midnight, £8 after :huh: ! Id like to think we will be on just before midnight anyhow. Id imagine it sort of starts around 8:30pm...

www.blitzhoney.com

www.myspace.com/blitzhoney

Contrary to that post, the nights called tramps with amps, there is 6 bands and doors open about 9:30pm. See you then. :)

Going to see New Order at the Carling Academy in October sometime. :)

Also see Tom Verlaine is playing at the ABC on 1st August, might go to that if I can find anyone else who might fancy it.

Edited by Colin M

Guest Dave's Alias

The Garcias tomorrow night in Revolution. All Aberdeen-based folk, come down and introduce yourself!

First band is on at 9, and the gig is free :D

Edited by Dave's Alias

Guest Dave's Alias

If this BBQ tomorrow is pish I might come along.

P.S. Some mail came for your Missus.

Stick "No such person at this address" on it, and send it back. I'm sure she won't miss it ;)

Stick "No such person at this address" on it, and send it back. I'm sure she won't miss it ;)

Okay. I'll take the cheque out first then do that.

Brilliant band Hughsie!! Saw them support the Rakes earlier this year and was very impressed! :D

Yeah that's where I first saw them too, had heard their stuff a wee while before it and I was well impressed then, should be excellent with it being at King Tut's aswell.

Thinking of going to The Futureheads tomorrow at the Academy if I can find the funds.

Edited by Hughsie

Guest jiffyneckwearcreation

Editors tonight at the carline academy :D

First class they were too! Annoyed with myself for missing most of The National's set. The song "Mr November" is well worth a listen :)