Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Went with the girlfriend to Alt-J at the Hydro last night. I hadn't heard any of their stuff beforehand but it was quite uninspiring. Possibly as bored as I've been at a gig for a long time. Seem to have a load of fans but not many big songs. If ever a venue didn't suit a band it was this right enough so maybe a smaller venue would be more interesting.

Horrors and Ghost Poet in support who I really enjoyed even though the Horrors light show has damaged my retinas. Made me listen to Primary Colours again which is a fantastic record.

I hate it when I create expectation for things but The Twilight Sad on Saturday is going to be fucking spectacular.

This. Absolutely buzzing for it. The fact that James has been going on about how excited he is for this for months on social media has just made me even more excited.

My list for next year is already quite nice.

Enter Shikari, Avantasia, CHVRCHES, Muse, Busted, Manic Street Preachers and Download.

Might add The Libertines so as I have at least one for every month.

:unsure2:

8/12 = 1 ????

Chris Cornell is the only gig I have booked next year and it's the only gig I'll need to go to if previous performances are anything to go by! :wub: