Procycling thread

myshkin

Can only look forward to La Vuelta. I'd imagine Thomas, Roglic, Dumoulin, Chavez & Carapaz should make things equally as interesting.

The only thing about the Vuelta is whether some of the people you've mentioned fancy a tilt at the world's. Roglic, dumoulin etc could use it in preparation for the TT worlds I suppose but would that be at the detriment of going all out for the gc? Dumoulin in particular doesn't have a team around him of doing the bulk of the work and him benefiting from their exerts and only expending his energy when totally necessary

13 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

They're in love!

_108088551_thoams_reuters.jpg

you reckon?i think Thomas is gutted,i suspect bernal was so far up the road on Friday to work for him on the cancelled final climb

13 hours ago, kiddy said:

Blew it at the end there. Everybody knows when you go to Spain you have to hit all the Irish bars.emoji6.png

anyone who hits irish bars when they hit spain needs hit

If you find Pete Kennaugh tough to watch and don’t mind the Welsh, S4C offer an HD alternative to ITV’s coverage.
Caleb Ewen for stage win. [emoji41]
Don’t think much of Team Ineos yellow kit trim. [emoji37]

Nailed it, came from miles back too.

DQS absolutely fecked that lead out, Viviani nowhere to be seen.....
That’s a banging national anthem that Colombia have......[emoji7]
Yep, they came round the last corner with one DQS rider going hell for leather on the front, and nobody else within about 10 riders. Viviani couldn't even make the top 10.

Katusha & Arkea Samsig to merge for next season.

Should give them a strong squad when you think quintana, barguill, pollit etc. See it's now being denied in certain media outlets and the rumour that was doing the rounds last week of Israel cycling academy looking for their licence

Kirsten Wild seemed to be thrilled at winning a third RideLondon Women’s Classic until she was disqualified for not keeping her line and causing a mass pile-up in her wake, 100 yards from finish.
Been watching too many Abdoujaperov videos........[emoji37]