Procycling thread

myshkin

Kittel outsprinted Cavendish at the end yesterday, Cav was out in front but Kittel passed him in the final few metres.

A gnarly crash saw Edvard Boasan-Hagen fracture his shoulder blade.

Cavendish outsprints Sagan for stage win number 25. Up to joint 3rd in the overall list of stage winners.

Contador and Mollema managed to take 1:10 off Froome's lead, but he still has 2:28 to Mollema and 2:45 to Contador.

Team Sky are well and truly fucked. Froome will have to fend for himself in the Alps.

He'll take more time in the TT. Ventoux could be a shootout. Contador has to attack, Froome probably thinks he has to as well. Could be hilarious, pity I won't see it until Monday night.

Edit: I've got £2 on Kreuziger at 500/1 I'm still in full hope.

Edited by Desert Nomad

Sky are missing a brain on the road. They've got a lot of talent there, but no one to organise the troops.

I see Renshaw has agreed terms with OPQS too. Could solve Cav's lead out problems. I'd imagine it would be Steegmans->Renshaw->Cavendish as his last men. Sounds like a force.

Sky are missing a brain on the road. They've got a lot of talent there, but no one to organise the troops.

I see Renshaw has agreed terms with OPQS too. Could solve Cav's lead out problems. I'd imagine it would be Steegmans->Renshaw->Cavendish as his last men. Sounds like a force.

froomes constant need to be on the radio to the team car is pitiful,can he not think for himself?by the time he'd communicated yesterday,contador and co were 15secs up the road.a fine bertie ambush(though i believe a lot of the credit goes to michael rodgers) but it isnt as if contador isnt known for his tactical cunning.i think hes got enough time to be safe though,unfortunately, due to his "incredible" performances in the pyrennes and the TT

Great stage yesterday. What were some people saying on here a couple of days ago about this being a borefest now? :rolleyes:

due to adverse weather conditions.

froome has had two bad days this entire year. one at T-A when it was bucketing down and sagan and nibali attacked while he was wobbling about and the other in the crosswinds yesterday.