Procycling thread

myshkin

i was pretty surprised that froome hasn't had the big build up from the british media this week.

then i saw this and remembered why

article-0-1A8BD3D3000005DC-822_634x410.j

maybe not as media friendly as wiggins with his mod pish and swearing but at least froomes interesting to watch race a bike.both probably doped to the gills but at least froomes entertaining unlike boring bradley

Pretty poor odds all round this year I feel.

I've plonked for a few KOM bets. Quintana at 10/1, Dan Martin at 16/1, Rodriquez at 20/1 and Mollema at 66/1.

I got Sagan for green at odds of 5/2 before the Tour de Suisse where he did well & odds tumbled thereafter. I like Dan Martin for the mountains, but feel he'll look for stages rather than KOM jersey.

3km rule I'd assume?

it was at about 5km but at that point the finish line was at 3km.

then the finish line was moved back to where it should have been which is why there was some doubt. the tour website is saying same time now.

the bus driver looked extremely non plussed.

kittel is an absolute tank. he will get dropped early tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see who chases any breaks.

Did David Millar get 4th? Could be a good bet to be in yellow tomorrow night if Garmin can control the breaks, got the makings of an exciting day with Kittel almost certain to lose yellow.

Eurosport saying Contador across the line well back and with a torn jersey.

Did David Millar get 4th? Could be a good bet to be in yellow tomorrow night if Garmin can control the breaks, got the makings of an exciting day with Kittel almost certain to lose yellow.

Eurosport saying Contador across the line well back and with a torn jersey.

the guy that came 3rd is a 19 year old called danny van poppel.

i'd imagine he will make it over the climbs with the bunch if yellow is a possibility.