Procycling thread

myshkin

Might get a token fine as well. Indurain got the same when he famously cracked back in 96.

2,000 Swiss Francs for the Directeur Sportif and 200 each for Froome and Porte. Dare say thats money well spent.

On another note, anybody else think that Gary Imlach is probably the best sports presenters out there? I have to watch the highlights on ITV4 after work and listen to Dumb and Dumber spout their pish but Imlach just about makes up for them. Plus his shades are awesome :). He and James Richardson should be fronting more sporting action throughout the year.

Somebody complaining about Kirby's commentating on Eurosport shouls try Ligget on ITV4. It's nothing short of disgraceful.

Bring back David Duffield! I want to hear more stories about Fausto Coppi, the "Bianchi Blue" + what he & Kelly had to eat last night. :thumsup2

2,000 Swiss Francs for the Directeur Sportif and 200 each for Froome and Porte. Dare say thats money well spent.

On another note, anybody else think that Gary Imlach is probably the best sports presenters out there? I have to watch the highlights on ITV4 after work and listen to Dumb and Dumber spout their pish but Imlach just about makes up for them. Plus his shades are awesome :). He and James Richardson should be fronting more sporting action throughout the year.

Poor explanation from the sporting director there.

Imlach has always been good, even as far back as the old NFL on Channel 4 days. Knowledgeable enough to ask the right questions, without trying to show off how much he knows himself.

Back to the race. Froome bonking shows he is fallable.

But I'm surprised a few on here haven't complained about him extending his lead, even after being penalised 20 secs!

Armstrong bonked on the Joux Plaine in 2000. What`s your point caller?

Back to the race. Froome bonking shows he is fallable.

But I'm surprised a few on here haven't complained about him extending his lead, even after being penalised 20 secs!

he didn't really bonk though did he? he still went up over a minute faster than rolland's winning time from 2011.

T_S_A_R, on 19 Jul 2013 - 17:36, said:
he didn't really bonk though did he? he still went up over a minute faster than rolland's winning time from 2011.

He didn't bonk because Sky pulled a fast one.
Though he went up more than a minute slower than J-Rod & Quintana.

Edited by kiddy