Procycling thread

myshkin

Don't count contador out yet. If he puts a few minutes on Schleck on Alpe D'huez who must be tired after yesterday then it's game on. I think IMO Evans has gone.

It's always hard to tell when Andy is suffering so whether Contador can shake him off or not who knows?

But the main story for me is Voeckler being paced back to the Schleck group by Pineau, obviously good mates.

Help needed.

I don't watch much cycling, i watch the odd stage of the Tour de France, but that's it. I saw the following on Live updates: Contador is unhappy that noone else is doing some work. Andy Schleck is deliberatly sand-bagging.

Now, Contador is in a group with no team-mates, why would another team do some work for Contador?

Help needed.

I don't watch much cycling, i watch the odd stage of the Tour de France, but that's it. I saw the following on Live updates: Contador is unhappy that noone else is doing some work. Andy Schleck is deliberatly sand-bagging.

Now, Contador is in a group with no team-mates, why would another team do some work for Contador?

They don't have to. Although i believe there are certain etiquette rules in cycling to share the work load but this is a unique situation. I think there's a few Spanish riders in that group though and he'll be looking for some fellow country help. Schleck doesn't have to do anything though.

Help needed.

One of the riders in the break is from AG2R and they are in contention for the team competition, so it would make sense for him to help out.

I still think Frank is in the best place here if the peleton stays within a couple of minutes over the top of this one. BMC will take him to the bottom of D'huez.

One of the riders in the break is from AG2R and they are in contention for the team competition, so it would make sense for him to help out.

I still think Frank is in the best place here if the peleton stays within a couple of minutes over the top of this one. BMC will take him to the bottom of D'huez.

I thought Frank was going to destroy everyone today but whether he's been told to stay and mind Evans or he just doesn't have the legs for it today is anyones guess.

Hmm very interesting stuff, Contador would love the stage if nothing else. Its a long descent before the final climb, I can see it being brought back together. Not sure if Schleck going with Contador is such a great idea.