Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was at my gran's, who stays round the corner from Hampden, last night and at about 8.45 a steaming Celtic fan (was about 16) was walking across the road waving a massive flag, stopping in front of cars whilst giving the "get it up ye" gesture and shouting abuse at anyone who passed including a woman with a wee girl about 6.

As much as it probably says i have serious mental issues, i genuinely hoped he would get hit by one of the cars. Not killed, but just enough to maybe break a leg.

Off to the psychiatrist! :):(

You should have thrown him in front of a bus.

Hiya jambo stu, hiya pal!

:angry: Your on your last warning now Mister ! :angry::lol:

Rushes off to change signature

NOT :P

I hadn't even noticed. I don't find it funny, but it doesn't particularly annoy me yet :P

It was shortbread fingers from my gran's biscuit tin. ( :o )

I don't know the brand.

Shortbread is lovely, however, it disappoints me that you are unaware of the brand.

:angry: Your on your last warning now Mister ! :angry::lol:

I hadn't even noticed. I don't find it funny, but it doesn't particularly annoy me yet :P

Or whit? :P

Shortbread is lovely, however, it disappoints me that you are unaware of the brand.

You've every right to be disappointed, ShakehandsTom - DFC. My next visit to my gran's is Wednesday night, when i shall find out the brand.

I could always phone and ask, but i would like to keep in contact with her in the future.

You've every right to be disappointed, ShakehandsTom - DFC. My next visit to my gran's is Wednesday night, when i shall find out the brand.

I could always phone and ask, but i would like to keep in contact with her in the future.

I feel that that is sufficient.

It isn't of paramount importance to know the brand, but if we did, we could then know how good the shortbread we're talking about is. ;)

Facebook Friend Number Snobbery.

That's my topic of the day. I was just thinking. I have exactly 100 friends. One of them is this Spanish girl who I met once, and who I don't ever really want to speak to again, because she's boring and Spanish. So I was going to delete her as my "friend", but then I thought "No! Then we'll only have 99 friends!" (I speak to myself as I'm a group, it helps me play Devil's Advocate with myself. I also usually have about four different view points on any one thing, so I'm always right. Try it, it works.)

I can't drop from having three figures worth of friends back down to two! That's just not on! And it's not like the other 99 are close personal acquaintances. I've probably only spoken to about a quarter of them, in the flesh, in the last six months. I'm also perfectly sure that nobody actually cares how many friends I have.

I am also sure, however, that 100 friends is exactly the right number. Someone who has less than 50 Facebook friends is clearly a lunatic. If you can't amass more than 50 friends on Facebook, you're a mental. Start accepting the friend requests from Milla Ruiz and all the other made-up folk.

Then you've got the people with 300+ friends. They're the worst! There's no way you know all of these people. Not even Inspector Gadget can keep track of that many friends, and he's fucking ace. What's the game with all these friends then? Are you harvesting information? Building a profile of people in your region? No, because some of these people aren't even from this country! And 8 of them are only your friend because you have the same name! What kind of basis is that for friendship? A bloke with the same name as me founded moneysupermarket.com - I wouldn't want to be his friend, those adverts are annoying as f**k.

So, to sum up, having exactly one hundred friends is the perfect place to be, even if it means seeing crap photos of Spanish people eating sandwiches in a park.

This afternoon, me and two mates went into McDonalds. My friend works these, so can get all the free Monopoly food tokens. Went up to the counter and asked for 6x Apple Pies, 2x Big Mac's, 1x McChicken Sandwich, 1x Cheese Burger, 2x Sugar Donuts, 1x Caramel Sundae, 1x Smarties McFluffy, 2x Latte and 2x Fruit Bag.

The employee looked at us, and laughed, asking if we were taking the piss. Saying no, she adds it all up and asks us to give her 'x' amount of money. My mate then pulls out 18 Monopoly food tokens. Her face was priceless.

This afternoon, me and two mates went into McDonalds. My friend works these, so can get all the free Monopoly food tokens. Went up to the counter and asked for 6x Apple Pies, 2x Big Mac's, 1x McChicken Sandwich, 1x Cheese Burger, 2x Sugar Donuts, 1x Caramel Sundae, 1x Smarties McFluffy, 2x Latte and 2x Fruit Bag.

The employee looked at us, and laughed, asking if we were taking the piss. Saying no, she adds it all up and asks us to give her 'x' amount of money. My mate then pulls out 18 Monopoly food tokens. Her face was priceless.

laugh.gif Class.

You're mental!