Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just finished week two of my five week notice period at my work. The bosses are being complete and utter twats about me leaving but I have a good job to look forward to. Seriously thinking of just fucking off after payday on the 26th though as my references are already written. :1eye

Same fucking here. How do they get in? I thought they were coming down my chimney in the bedroom which has just been decorated. I've now put the fire surround back on and it's effectively sealed completely but the c***s are still appearing. Your right, they look young and are a underdeveloped and a bit woozy.

It's doing my nips in.

:lol: you guys have waaay too much time on your hands! :P

Just finished week two of my five week notice period at my work. The bosses are being complete and utter twats about me leaving but I have a good job to look forward to. Seriously thinking of just fucking off after payday on the 26th though as my references are already written. :1eye

Nah, just do as little as possible and make it obviously you've stopped giving a f**k. They might just ask you to finish early (with full pay of course)

It's fun to test their patience