Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My phone clock and my wall clock are deliberately three minutes faster than my laptop clock, which is at the correct time as set by whoever comes up with this official time stuff.

My phone and wall clock were at 08:31 when I planned on leaving the house and my train is at 08:33 so I would have missed it by one minute as it takes six minutes to walk to the train station.

Left the house at 08:43 for the 08:48 train meaning I'll be a bit early. That's fine. Arrived at the platform and my phone said 08:48. Smashing. The clock at the train station said 08:45 so that's bang on. However, the wee electronic boards said 08:41. What? What time is it?!

My train was delayed and all that so I was early regardless. When it arrived at 08:55 the electronic board on my side said 08:55, my.phone said 08:58 but the electronic board for the other platform said 08:50.

Have I time travelled?

My phone clock and my wall clock are deliberately three minutes faster than my laptop clock, which is at the correct time as set by whoever comes up with this official time stuff.

My phone and wall clock were at 08:31 when I planned on leaving the house and my train is at 08:33 so I would have missed it by one minute as it takes six minutes to walk to the train station.

Left the house at 08:43 for the 08:48 train meaning I'll be a bit early. That's fine. Arrived at the platform and my phone said 08:48. Smashing. The clock at the train station said 08:45 so that's bang on. However, the wee electronic boards said 08:41. What? What time is it?!

My train was delayed and all that so I was early regardless. When it arrived at 08:55 the electronic board on my side said 08:55, my.phone said 08:58 but the electronic board for the other platform said 08:50.

Have I time travelled?

Sounds like a really shite episode of the Twilight Zone. Something about never having enough time. You'll probably need to learn a shitey lesson about personal growth to get out of it.

Guest The Phoenix
My phone clock and my wall clock are deliberately three minutes faster than my laptop clock, which is at the correct time as set by whoever comes up with this official time stuff.My phone and wall clock were at 08:31 when I planned on leaving the house and my train is at 08:33 so I would have missed it by one minute as it takes six minutes to walk to the train station.Left the house at 08:43 for the 08:48 train meaning I'll be a bit early. That's fine. Arrived at the platform and my phone said 08:48. Smashing. The clock at the train station said 08:45 so that's bang on. However, the wee electronic boards said 08:41. What? What time is it?!My train was delayed and all that so I was early regardless. When it arrived at 08:55 the electronic board on my side said 08:55, my.phone said 08:58 but the electronic board for the other platform said 08:50.Have I time travelled?

Unlikely, but you did waste a minute of mine.

Have I time travelled?

Can't see any other explanation tbh