Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just heard that a work colleague I can't stand, and who has been the bane of my existence for the past four years, is leaving the company later this year. News that has had me smiling all afternoon :thumsup2

Lived in NewCross for years Lanky went to see the Millwall often (I lived in then new houses close by the Den not the NewDen in Bermondsy) never saw much trouble but avoided the games when certains teams came to town.

You will be ok

I went to their first game in the FA Cup back in January which was fairly low-key as they were playing Preston. Still some "interesting" characters in the home end though. Probably going to start taking in some non-league games so doubt I'll go to the Den that often.

Mr Xbox did :P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Oh yeah, it's kind of in my bio along with loads of Falkirk related stuff. Beast alert.  :P

;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest honestrae95

Played in a friendly against ex-Rangers, Ross County, Stranraer and Elgin striker Craig Frizzell.

He did not score, despite playing the full match. Kaisayr (the team I play for) won 3-2.

PLEASING.

It turns out that Brad Pitt was on drugs when he was married to Jennifer Anniston.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/22/brad-pitt-was-on-drugs-during-marriage-to-jennifer-aniston/

Wait till he finds out that Angelina is off her tits.