Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have a dark secret to admit to which will probably shock you: I'm not actually in charge of cutting the Glebe Park hedge and have in fact never trimmed a hedge in my life. However, this is all going to change next week when I move into my new house which has a mini Glebe Park back garden, complete with beech hedge along one side of the pitch shaped lawn. All I need to do is get a wee set of goal posts (I can pretend I have kids that use them) and maybe set up some sponsor boards along the neighbour's fence on the opposite side.

It's all about the soup .. Failure to replicate this and you are pretty much wasting your time IMO.

I was watching that Murder Workers programme on Channel 4 the other day and saw that one of the murdered youths featured got his mum to put his Haribo in the freezer. I put some Haribo in the freezer last night and am now eating them, very nice it is too.

I think this makes me officially a BAD PERSON.

I was watching that Murder Workers programme on Channel 4 the other day and saw that one of the murdered youths featured got his mum to put his Haribo in the freezer. I put some Haribo in the freezer last night and am now eating them, very nice it is too.

I think this makes me officially a BAD PERSON.

Stick a chocolate bar in the freezer. it's fantastic

I was happy with my two essays and the close reading was solid enough. I reckon I've comfortably passed but won't even hazard a guess as to what I got overall.

Three down, two more to do: Maths, then Administration then two weeks off!