Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm that bored i'm watching a game between two welsh teams for a place in Europe. Safe to say it'll be a long while if our game ever turns out like this, jesus wept :blink:

:lol: I'm the same

EDIT: SCENES!!!!

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I like the Welsh football, it's a bit like the juniors. I was watching it the other week and there was a woman hanging out her washing in the background and kids playing on their bikes inside the ground. I also thought John Hartson was ill again when he spoke Welsh.

I have a dark secret to admit to which will probably shock you: I'm not actually in charge of cutting the Glebe Park hedge and have in fact never trimmed a hedge in my life. However, this is all going to change next week when I move into my new house which has a mini Glebe Park back garden, complete with beech hedge along one side of the pitch shaped lawn. All I need to do is get a wee set of goal posts (I can pretend I have kids that use them) and maybe set up some sponsor boards along the neighbour's fence on the opposite side.