Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Hope it goes well for you. My eye sight is poor, always been curious of surgery.

Let us know how get on.

I had laser eye surgery in March.

Absolutely painless, aside from paying for it.

We should all just admit that's it a cracking tune and be done with it. No more shame. It's brilliant.

:ph34r: I stopped flicking channels to see the video because she has a massive ass and now it's stuck in my head. Then I find out she's apparently had ass implants :huh:

I'm going to end up downloading it and someone will find it on my iPod and mock me :(

Hope it goes well for you. My eye sight is poor, always been curious of surgery.

Let us know how get on.

DISCLAIMER: Don't read unless you're interested in laser eye surgery. Don't say you weren't warned.

Had the procedure done at 12:30 today. I was in the clinic for about 1hr 15mins in total but the surgery itself lasted less than 5 mins. Absolute canter.

The longest part of the process is reading and initialling every paragraph of an 8 page document which in itself is terrifying reading and enough to put you off, but they're only covering their arses in the approx 1:100,000 chance that something goes wrong.

I came out to the brightest day in the history of mankind and even with my shades on couldn't open my eyes much without water streaming out them due to the light sensitivity.

Came home, knocked myself out with a sleeping tablet and slept through what would have been the most discomforting part after the anaesthetic drops had worn off.

I've now got only slightly irritable eyes but by the looks of it already my eyesight feels even better than it was before with contact lenses in.

If you were considering it and were worried about the procedure, there is nothing to worry about as it's absolutely painless.*

*cue a post in 2 days saying I'm going blind and my eyeballs are on fire.

Genuine question, which I'm sure will be answered in a few weeks on the course, but why?

I think he might be referring to the ref - can't remember who, Scottish or English ref on European duty? - who somehow managed to dish out 3 yellow cards to the same player without sending him off.

I doubt there's a limit to the amount you can dish out in one game as there's history of players getting 3 or 4 in a game.

Check this vid out for a guy getting 36 red cards in the one match:

Arrived at my work at 8.00 this morning to be met by a few of my workmates standing out side the job. When I asked them what was up they said that they were just watching the woman next door making her usual morning cup of tea. Feeling puzzled by this remark I turned to see what they were talking about. About 5 metres away from where we were all standing was this woman in her kitchen with the curtains wide open and the room lit up like an operating theatre. She was stark naked showing everything she had!She must be blind if she could not see all of us there. According to the others she does this every day. She is pretty fit so I reckon she does it deliberately. smile.gif

Arrived at my work at 8.00 this morning to be met by a few of my workmates standing out side the job. When I asked them what was up they said that they were just watching the woman next door making her usual morning cup of tea. Feeling puzzled by this remark I turned to see what they were talking about. About 5 metres away from where we were all standing was this woman in her kitchen with the curtains wide open and the room lit up like an operating theatre. She was stark naked showing everything she had!She must be blind if she could not see all of us there. According to the others she does this every day. She is pretty fit so I reckon she does it deliberately. smile.gif

Where?