Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A Rangurs fan on facebook giving it "get in there, ha ha", really?

So Celtic just missing out on a point away to Barca is somehow worth ridicule when his own team has mustered 3 points from 4 games away in the Scottish 3rd division?

Think I'd be keepin my head down for now.

I have 'Starships' by Nicki Minaj stuck in my head. :ph34r:

We should all just admit that's it a cracking tune and be done with it. No more shame. It's brilliant.

I used to think for some reason that American's had no idea what vodka was and didn't sell it there. I was smartened up when I foolishly shared this with friends a few years back, and was roundly ridiculed and cruelly taunted.

Elaborate then.

£2 on Samaras first goal scorer and Barcelona to win 2-1. Was raging with the way the 2nd went in and the fact we lost for about ten minutes then the laptop was fired on with a broad smile on my face to confirm my winnings :D

A Rangurs fan on facebook giving it "get in there, ha ha", really?

So Celtic just missing out on a point away to Barca is somehow worth ridicule when his own team has mustered 3 points from 4 games away in the Scottish 3rd division?

Think I'd be keepin my head down for now.

Tell you what, if you'd told me at the start of the season that one half of the old firm would be getting consistently embarrassed on their travels and that the other would be doing surprisingly well in cup competition I wouldn't have got them this way round...

Whenever I hear Dancing in the Moonlight, I immediately think of Jamie Oliver, and I don't know why.

I think it was either the theme music or repeated background music in one of his first tv series.