Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

^^^

definitely failed his Int 2 maths

I may have taught Int 2 maths (along with Higher and adv Higher) but I did not sit Int2 maths.

In my day it was O grades, Highers and CSYS, but I'm enjoying the chat from you youngsters!

North East Country Radio is so shite it's genuinely brilliant listening. The local adds for angle-grinding etc all set to techno are superb but as well as having more Farmer Dan hits, the 'Ferguson Tractor' song by Richie Kavanagh has been tonight's highlight so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hh88wgJpuM

Also, Ritchies Bakery - More baking for less dough. wink.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

North East Country Radio is so shite it's genuinely brilliant listening. The local adds for angle-grinding etc all set to techno are superb but the 'Ferguson Tractor' song by Richie Kavanagh has been the highlight (Google it)

Also, Ritchies Bakery - More baking for less dough.

Everytime I'm up that neck of the woods and I see NECR on my digital display I automatically think of necrophilia.

Having said that, I do have a slight penchant for having sex with dead bodies.

I must apologise, NECR actually stands for North East Commercial Radio. May as well be 'Country Radio' though seeing as that's what they play half the time along with top tunes from the world of Scottish Country Dancing.

I still prefer to call it 'Fit Like FM' though. smile.gif

The curious may listen to the magic here.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Guest The Phoenix

I woke up cuddling into the 8th hole flag from my local golf club this morning and I now have it sitting at the bottom of my bed and I have become quite attached to it.

I'd have been more impressed if you woken up cuddling the 8th hole.