Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The biggest slut I know goes to RGU. Mind you the fattest girl I know also goes to RGU. PM me for any queries dane-don, whatevz floats your boat.

I'd still say Napier is the best, 'coz our union sells a mug of beans with a sausage in it. Also one night I was in the union with some of my Economics crew and we knew Partridge was coming on Dave, so we got the folk behind the bar to change the channel from SSN and stick the subtitles on. It was even better 'coz it annoyed a bunch of Germans.

The biggest slut I know goes to RGU. Mind you the fattest girl I know also goes to RGU. PM me for any queries dane-don, whatevz floats your boat.

I'd still say Napier is the best, 'coz our union sells a mug of beans with a sausage in it. Also one night I was in the union with some of my Economics crew and we knew Partridge was coming on Dave, so we got the folk behind the bar to change the channel from SSN and stick the subtitles on. It was even better 'coz it annoyed a bunch of Germans.

Bad ass, crew you run with, are you sure it not the Home Economics Learning Posse?

"Modern University" = techy college

^^^

left school with a C in Int 2 maths and a fail in accounts and finance.

Plz message me the name of the girl.

(the slut one plz, not the big momma's house)

As an aside, see how people get the wee star and the "popular" thing in the top right hand corner of a post with more than ten greenies, should there not be a wee sad greetin face or a thumbs down and an "unpopular" icon in a post that gets -10 rep or more reds? I'd love to see that.

As an aside, see how people get the wee star and the "popular" thing in the top right hand corner of a post with more than ten greenies, should there not be a wee sad greetin face or a thumbs down and an "unpopular" icon in a post that gets -10 rep or more reds? I'd love to see that.

I think either a Mitt Romney face or a Jimmy Savile face should be used in such events.

Just got a letter through saying I've been shortlisted for jury duty and that I need to send the filled out form off within 7 days or face a £200 fine. I'm just back from a fortnight away - what if this had been last Saturday FFS?!

Also asking me to stick down any holiday dates for the next year. Because I don't book holidays or trips months in advance, does that mean a non-refundable trip's fcuked if I get called up then???

Bollox :-(

1350131681[/url]' post='6710592']

Just got a letter through saying I've been shortlisted for jury duty and that I need to send the filled out form off within 7 days or face a £200 fine. I'm just back from a fortnight away - what if this had been last Saturday FFS?!

Also asking me to stick down any holiday dates for the next year. Because I don't book holidays or trips months in advance, does that mean a non-refundable trip's fcuked if I get called up then???

Jury duty is greatDone it once and I knew the accused were as guilty as sin but their greaseball legal team managed to do a plea bargain before we could condem them to prison. Gutted

I just got one through today as well. Nov 15th in Glasgow. I've not read through it yet but somebody just told me expenses are £80 a day max. Pish.