Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Internet Banking Warning:

In the last 6 months 3 times I've had an email from HBOS re my internet banking along the lines of "....your internet banking facilities will have to be shut down due to repeated failed attempts to access your account......" followed by ".......please click the link below to confirm your log-in and password details and keep your account active .........."

Today I got one from LloydsTSB (with whom I don't even have an account).

IT'S A PHISHING SCAM, the link is clearly not from the bank itself (the url is wrong, not a .co.uk) and it's an attempt to get your details to rob you. I know the HBOS site clearly states "We will never ask for password details..." or some such, which made me immediately suspicious, so I did not follow the link, and have marked the email as phishing.

Please, if you get one of these messages, DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK. If you're at all concerned, log in as normal and change your password etc using the site instructions.

^^^^^^

Followed the link.

In the last 6 months 3 times I've had an email from HBOS re my internet banking along the lines of "....your internet banking facilities will have to be shut down due to repeated failed attempts to access your account......" followed by ".......please click the link below to confirm your log-in and password details and keep your account active .........."

IT'S A PHISHING SCAM, the link is clearly not from the bank itself (the url is wrong, not a .co.uk) and it's an attempt to get your details to rob you. I know the HBOS site clearly states "We will never ask for password details..." or some such, which made me immediately suspicious, so I did not follow the link, and have marked the email as phishing.

Please, if you get one of these messages, DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK. If you're at all concerned, log in as normal and change your password etc using the site instructions.

nigerian-prince-wired-transfer.jpg

Can I also suggest that if you get an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, do not send them your bank details. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR BANK DETAILS.

Oh god, I think I've found her, the one.

125051d1257716540-funny-strange-random-pics-todamax.jpg

Maybe not.............

Easy to understand your excitement here Stimps.....not only will this chick keep you warm all through da winter( assuming of course, that you don't piss her off), but in the intervals between your strenuous sex sessions, she can teach you da gansta rap.

Win, win, all round bud. ;)

Edited by chuckles

Maybe not.............

Location = Wandsworth...........you do realise that is a male only prison :unsure: ?

Edit for....BEAST!

Edited by wunfellaff

Cheers for clearing that up - for a minute there I was going to forget everything I've ever fucking read about banks sending e-mails and change my password by clicking the link.

I hope it rains for the first 6 days and your flight is delayed 2 and a half hours.

The forecast for my holiday to Italy last week (the day before leaving) was heavy showers and lightning all week. Ended up having a whole week of glorious sunshine there!

I've been continuing the trip in Lothian / Fife since Saturday and this afternoon's spit was the first rain I've felt in well over a fortnight. Nothing like a romantic trip for two taking in Venice, Verona and Valleyfield (yes, we ended up in High Valleyfield earlier today!!)

Maybe not.............

Hobbies / Interests/ Activities: swimming, walking, listening to music nd dancing clubbing hanging out with mates making nw friends sitting at hme with da quilt with my loved one nd lots more

I have to say, I have my doubts.