Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Why are Stenhousemuir FC official following me on twitter?

I have never made a tweet, and don't have any plans to do so. The rest of my followers are, I imagine, phishers or some such, but that one puzzled me.

Why are Stenhousemuir FC official following me on twitter?

I have never made a tweet, and don't have any plans to do so. The rest of my followers are, I imagine, phishers or some such, but that one puzzled me.

They follow me too, and my brother said they followed him. I assumed it was maybe because we had tweeted about them when we played them in the League Cup, but that obviously doesn't apply to you.

So they are just following random people on Twitter?

That's cool I guess. They've scored a real loser with me though - I don't envisage ever having anything worthwhile to say.

So they are just following random people on Twitter?

That's cool I guess. They've scored a real loser with me though - I don't envisage ever having anything worthwhile to say.

It's updated by Pol who regularly posts on P&B. He probably got your account info from here, or from someone else he follows from P&b.

Edited by Fudge

Dealing with periodicals?

if shops papers haven't turned up they phone in i think amoungs some other stuff

I worked there until may when i resigned. the 6am starts are a bitch.

yeah thats gonna take some adjustment , is the 6-10 on a Sunday as brutal as it sounds?laugh.gif

6-10 on Sunday is fine as it's usually steady and time passes. Just wait for the shite weather, then it's all fun and games. Wheres my papers, well seeing as every road to you is closed i doubt you will get them! Or if a very late news story breaks and the papers go back to press!

6-10 on Sunday is fine as it's usually steady and time passes. Just wait for the shite weather, then it's all fun and games. Wheres my papers, well seeing as every road to you is closed i doubt you will get them! Or if a very late news story breaks and the papers go back to press!

haha canny beat a bit of madness but!

Internet Banking Warning:

In the last 6 months 3 times I've had an email from HBOS re my internet banking along the lines of "....your internet banking facilities will have to be shut down due to repeated failed attempts to access your account......" followed by ".......please click the link below to confirm your log-in and password details and keep your account active .........."

Today I got one from LloydsTSB (with whom I don't even have an account).

IT'S A PHISHING SCAM, the link is clearly not from the bank itself (the url is wrong, not a .co.uk) and it's an attempt to get your details to rob you. I know the HBOS site clearly states "We will never ask for password details..." or some such, which made me immediately suspicious, so I did not follow the link, and have marked the email as phishing.

Please, if you get one of these messages, DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK. If you're at all concerned, log in as normal and change your password etc using the site instructions.