Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just been reading about this 'Pussy Riot' shenanigans. Turns out they've been up to animal cruelty, racism, homophobia, attempted murder and ramming frozen chickens up their fannies. All on camera.

Edited by JamboMikey

Just be made a proud father to a little son Nankapat (Born from Love), never been so happy. Best days of my life and I have had a few, but nothing will every beat this. Love all around to my fellow posterswub.gif

Well played sir, best feeling in the world

Going to a charity night tonight my sister has organised for Strathcarron Hospice. Tickets all sold out, some brilliant prizes have been donated.

Special thanks to Pnb's very own Mr Phoenix. He kindly donated 4 tickets to any Stirling Albion game (excluding The Rangers).

So far my sister has informed me that they have raised almost £1000 so far.

Really lookin forward to it :)

1347643185[/url]' post='6626771']

Going to a charity night tonight my sister has organised for Strathcarron Hospice. Tickets all sold out, some brilliant prizes have been donated.

Special thanks to Pnb's very own Mr Phoenix. He kindly donated 4 tickets to any Stirling Albion game (excluding The Rangers).

So far my sister has informed me that they have raised almost £1000 so far.

Really lookin forward to it :)

Hope it all goes well for her.

Went to one of these a couple of years ago that was organised by a friend of mine. She got in tow with some young rich kid from a very prominent family in town. There were Lambos and Maseratis parked outside for show and all the auction prizes were the likes of a trip to the Lotus factory, magnums of Cristal champagne, 3litre bottles of Grey Goose vodka and other very high end goodies.

This yuppie brought all his hooray Henry chums who all bid fortunes for the stuff and it looked like a great deal of money would be raised. At the end of the day most of the bids were not honoured and mummy and daddy sent poor little rich kid away on a 3 month cruise to escape the anger that was directed to him. ( he even drunk a bottle of champagne that someone else won in a raffle).

Aye, I'm pretty much the same.

I've got most of mine in an ISA but seeing as you can only throw a certain amount each year, I've got a load of overspill in my current account. Life is good as if I want to go on holiday somewhere nice, I can just do it. Trouble is, once I've used the vast, vast majority of it on a house deposit and furnishing the place, I'll need to be pretty careful. At the moment I get my statement through and I'm like "how the fcuk did I spend all that?!". Boring times ahead. sad.gif

I'm in the same boat. I've got all sorts of ISA's and saving accounts. Until I took the time to check a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't have told you how money I have. I'm hoping to buy a flat/house in a couple of years time and 95% of my savings will go on the deposit, with the other 5% on furnishings etc. I feel old before my time.

I've only just found out Dr. Evil was played by Mike Myers.

Instead of slagging you off, I'm going to raise you and say that I watched the whole of Tropic Thunder not knowing a) who Robert Downey Jr was and b) that he was a white actor. ph34r.gif

Edit: Shite, I've just gone full retard. sad.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

This sounds like fantasy......reminds me of a certain poster

No, it's what happens when you sell 2 houses in Scotland that have no mortgage left on them and get widdower pensions too on top of a salary I couldn't spend most of on my own.

Well, the charity night was a great success. Just under 1700 quid was raised.

Feeling a tad rough this morning but totally worth it.

I won a goodie bag in the raffle which contained chocolate, smelly bath stuff and a handbag.

Swiftly passed onto the weans mum for her birthday tomorrow.

I didnae like the chocolates :P

Guest The Phoenix

Well, the charity night was a great success. Just under 1700 quid was raised.

Feeling a tad rough this morning but totally worth it.

I won a goodie bag in the raffle which contained chocolate, smelly bath stuff and a handbag.

Swiftly passed onto the weans mum for her birthday tomorrow.

I didnae like the chocolates :P

Look on the bright side, you didn't win 4 tickets for a Stirling Albion home game.

Delighted the night was a success. :D

Look on the bright side, you didn't win 4 tickets for a Stirling Albion home game.

Delighted the night was a success. :D

The guy who stays two doors up the road from me won the tickets. He was delighted :)

He is a Aberdeen fan so he was stunned to win anything :P

Thanks again for the prize, I will contact you when he tells me what game he will be attending.

Guest The Phoenix

The guy who stays two doors up the road from me won the tickets. He was delighted :)

He is a Aberdeen fan so he was stunned to win anything :P

Thanks again for the prize, I will contact you when he tells me what game he will be attending.

Nae bother, Sam.

Didn't Aberdeen just "win" Jocky? :ph34r::unsure: