Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

^^^Adrian Mole: The Tyrant Years.

In fairness to ad lib although he can be a sarky wee knob and is clearly a total square, that lassie sounds the absolute pits. Odds on shell be a trustafarian with a flat paid for by mummy and daddy as well and will drop the right on bullshit as soon as she leaves uni.

Since Monday I have spent just shy of £1300. Have lots to show for it and bills have been paid, but I feel sick at the sight of my bank account.

I have £80 in my bank account. Think yourself lucky.

Guest The Phoenix

Since Monday I have spent just shy of £1300. Have lots to show for it and bills have been paid, but I feel sick at the sight of my bank account.

Chin up, RBS reported a loss of £1.9 billion for the first half of the year.

I have £80 in my bank account. Think yourself lucky.

I'm not much better off to be honest. Still, I've got some really decent clobber to be cutting about in whilst skint for the next few weeks.

I have approx £122,000 in various accounts, not including my pension fund

I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Sergeant Wilson, we've spoken briefly before. You're new, but I like the cut of your gib.

Anyway, I was wondering...........

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I dont know what I have in the bank, I just go and take money out when I need it, I could genuinly have anywhere between £500 to £1200 right now.

This atitude is really bad as I wont be able to do this when I actually have some responsibilties.

I dont know what I have in the bank, I just go and take money out when I need it, I could genuinly have anywhere between £500 to £1200 right now.

This atitude is really bad as I wont be able to do this when I actually have some responsibilties.

I'm the same. I can't even remember the last time I checked my balance at a cash machine. Probably last year at some point tbh.

Seeing as we all seem to be boasting about how "rich" or skint we are. I have about £20 to my name. Started off with £140 on Saturday morning but cam back £120 lighter, with only a pair of £25 jeans to show for it. laugh.gif

sad.gif

Edited by smpar