Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have absolutely no idea why people are surprised/angry about 'Scotland being pish': they're the Forfar of international football.

Perhaps you could be angry if Scotland introduced the short passing game to the World decades ago then took coaches like Brown, Levein etc into place...

Some sevco fan in the pub last bight was screaming "money grabbing c**t" every time mcgregor or Naismith touched the ball yesterday until he got a skelp from someone who was fed up with his conspiracy theories

I am still feeling tender from last night, just had a mcds and away to watch the girl play football. Its her birthday so were away out for a meal later then we are going to demolish the bottle of goldshlager I bought her later on. Good day I feel.

I am still feeling tender from last night, just had a mcds and away to watch the girl play football. Its her birthday so were away out for a meal later then we are going to demolish the bottle of goldshlager I bought her later on. Good day I feel.

McDonald's are terrible for hangovers in my opinion.

first fitba coupon in a long while is about to come in :)

Cheers Arbroath, Cowden,Pompey and Partick

Boom!!!!!

I had an Italian Seira B treble came in today, thanks to the guys at William Hill In-play radio. Also had a fiver on Liverno who were part of that when it was 0-0. Overall returned £40.

My thing to share, I know it's a scam but I have to say these are starting to be slightly more believable.

Hello Mr [my name]

I'm a representative of our company. We retrieved your CV from the thousands that are posted at totaljobs.com. Right now is the most suitable occasion to pay some attention to our organization. Our agents are searching for talented citizens to help create our company. After reviewing your CV, I am inclined to conversing with you about your career possibility.

We do not necessitate exact knowledge or experience! This work will allow you to have great salary and this job won't be more than 2-3 hours of your time each business day.

Best candidate should:

-Hold Citizenship of England;

-Be a competent PC user with Internet Access;

-Always be available by phone or e-mail during the week

-Current Bank Account

Still in the market and our proposal has sparked your interest, please e-mail to: cube.stone.hr@gmail.com. The HR Agent will contact you shortly.

---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------

Full name:

Address:

Phone:

Preferred call time:

---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Mr. P. McGough

HR Manager

Just been reading the thread where people are complaining about the price of petrol. Although it's ridiculous how much the price of petrol has risen in the last couple of years, I still think the price represents good value. £50 of petrol gets me 450 miles.

In Marks & Spencers in Livingston today I saw a man in his forties wearing full Celtic kit including the socks. Very disturbing.

I played a game of sevens with a guy in his forties last year who was wearing the full Rangers kit with his surname and number 9 on the back. To make things worse, his son was also playing, wearing the exact same thing. The pair of them looked absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I also saw a guy in Dunblane on the day of the Jubilee wearing a full ROI kit whilst out walking his dog. That made me laugh.