Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm suffering from chronic fatigue to the point where I can't keep concentration and feel like I'm about to pass out from tiredness even after 8 hours sleep

...and I have no idea why.

Blood test mate, ask to check for haematomocrosis, thyroid and anaemia

Driving to morrisons about an hour ago, seen what I think was a Red Kite flying across the road into some woodland

red-kites-janet-baxter.jpg

absolutely gorgeous bird

Looks more like a bird than a kite IMO.

Blood test mate, ask to check for haematomocrosis, thyroid and anaemia

I suspect you mean haemochromatosis tbh. It's a bit of a leap from feeling a bit tired to demanding your GP goes down that route.

Don't bother with the GP though, just cut yourself and check how 'ironey' your blood tastes.

Edited by Jimmy85

Just got this email.

Seems genuine enough but I can't understand how he works on the computer for fourteen hours a day when his arms don't work so I'll assume that he simply mashes his face on the keyboard and hopes for the best.

I'll completely ignore the fact that he already has a leccy wheelchair in the attached photo that he appears to be controlling by the fingers on the end of his arms that do not work.

foto1.gif

Please do not blame me for this request, I don't have an alternative.

I believe that thanks to you, I will have an electrical wheelchair and thus the opportunity more or less normally live in this world.

I have been bedridden for long 20 years (after the heavy injury – fracture of 4 cervical vertebras with further transplantation of one of them). My legs and arms don't work, but I don't ask alms, I work for 14 hours per day at the computer, as my fingers don't obey me well.

There is nobody to help me, as my parents deceased 10 years ago, I don't have any other relatives. A woman, who is a stranger, takes care of me, she is 53 years old, I am 35. I am worried about her health, it is too difficult to move me by hands, as I am 2 meters tall.

I have myself collected some amount of money for an electrical wheelchair, but it is not enough for buying it, as it costs 4350 $ (USD) . (32 000 гривен)

Excuse me, English, I do not know, write to me, please, on an e-mail I will translate through on-line is a translator and you I will answer and will bequeath. Thank you for understanding.

I suspect you mean haemochromatosis tbh. It's a bit of a leap from feeling a bit tired to demanding your GP goes down that route.

Don't bother with the GP though, just cut yourself and check how 'ironey' your blood tastes.

That's the one, can never get it right.

The three things I mentioned can all cause the fatigue.

Anaemia is probably more likely but the blood tests can be done at the same time.

Your thyroid can act up with your diet and if it starts being underactive you can feel very tired after loads of rest etc.

I was born with a hypo active thyroid and there are days where I feel just like that.

Haemochromatosis is the extreme part of the scale, it's frightening at times. My dad has it and prior to diagnosis he was really fatigued and was going for really deep sleeps.

A girl I know went to Norway on holiday and posted some pictures of it on Facebook. It looks amazing and now I want to go to Norway.

I preferred Iceland (the country) to Norway, even though the beer was bloody dear.

After a right shitty day yesterday, I had a couple of beers last night. Got a good night's sleep and now feel ready to face the day.

Added in is I have been invited to a fellow Pnb posters house for the fitba.

Afternoon beer shall be had.

Guid!!!!