Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Don't know the female in the picture but that is either an unflattering photo or you have low standards.

I'll grant you that's not the best photo of Cat, but if Margaret's hotter than that then I'm coming round to yours on Sunday while you're at Tynecastle.

I'm really quite worried.

I went out for a couple of pints last Friday night. Had a few Guinness in Sloans in Glasgow, nothing mental and up the road fairly early. I spent Saturday and part of Sunday spewing. I reckon I must have got the mythical and much derided "dodgy pint/dirty glass".

Thing is, I've been offered a beer twice now in the last day or two and turned my nose up at it.

I think I'm broken :(

I'm sorting this nonsense out and getting a pint down me.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

In an interview with the National Catholic Register, the Reverend Benedict Groeschel was asked how to deal with priests who sexually abuse minors.

Groeschel suggested that the priest was not always fully responsible for his actions.

"Suppose you have a man having a nervous breakdown, and a youngster comes after him," he noted. "A lot of the cases, the youngster — 14, 16, 18 — is the seducer."

I've just gone a Google Earth trip between now and the past over the area where my High School was (now demolished and replaced with a housing estate).

It's really weird looking at somebody's house on Street View knowing that you sat your exams in the place where some f***er's back garden now is. I've got a similar thing with my place of birth, now where somebody's house is since they knocked the maternity home down.

I've just gone a Google Earth trip between now and the past over the area where my High School was (now demolished and replaced with a housing estate).

It's really weird looking at somebody's house on Street View knowing that you sat your exams in the place where some f***er's back garden now is. I've got a similar thing with my place of birth, now where somebody's house is since they knocked the maternity home down.

Yeah man, poignant stuff. I can go past my old house in Greenock and see my old car. RIP, car :bairn

I'm also amazed that the British media aren't all over the 15th anniversary of Diana's Death. I only know it was today because it's my brother's birthday and the whole weekend morning cartoons schedule got f***ed up when it happened.

I'm also amazed that the British media aren't all over the 15th anniversary of Diana's Death. I only know it was today because it's my brother's birthday and the whole weekend morning cartoons schedule got f***ed up when it happened.

As a family with access to 4 terrestrial channels at that time, I too remember being absolutely livid that I was having the same bloody feed on all 4 channels. That's the only reason I remember what I was doing when the news broke: complaining to my parents and expecting them to fix the TV schedule...