Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Munchy boxes are strictly drunken food IMO. I ordered a fish supper, did it online as well so I don't even need to go through the hassle of talking to humans.

All these years of listening to The Doors and it was only last night I twigged 'Mr Mojo risin' is an anagram of Jim Morrison.

Either that or it is something I knew 30 years ago and I have forgotten it. This is more of a worry............

I never, ever thought I'd find myself saying this but I've stumbled across a non-alcoholic beer which actually resembles beer and doesn't taste grim (Bavaria 0.0)

Becks Blue and alcohol-free Michelob on the other half are just horrible. I infamously spewed into a wine bucket on a heavy Xmas Party when I worked in a club and I still firmly believe that it was the taste of the latter which tipped me over the edge (and there was me thinking I should take it easy for a drink or two at the time). Honest truth!

Today I have eaten a bowl of regular Cheerios, a packet of McCoys, a curry Pot Noodle, tuna and sweercorn pasta, 4 rashers of bacon, 2 slices of toast, a bowl of honey nut cheerios, 6 or so tea biscuits, a handful of strawberries and a cup of tea.

And I'm still hungry.

How old are you?

Guaranteed to start putting the beef on when you hit your 20s sad.gif

I only weigh about 68 kilos, as far as I recall.

Why not some real food?

There's f**k all in that I can be bothered making.

edit: and my piss has been smelling like cheerios for a good month and a half. Think I might have diabetes.

Edited by dane-don

Forgot that in the Gaelic version of Danger Mouse, the 'DM' actually stands for Donnie Murdo! biggrin.gif

45 secs onwards is brilliant...

Hasn't got the Dotaman theme tune out of my head though. dry.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Theory: Gillian Smart is just really a weathergirl but has to be anchor now and again just to cover up Catriona Shearer's late night partying lifestyle when she fails to make work early morning.

I always think, whenever I see the weather person subbed in to do the actual news, 'You're not qualified to be telling me this'.