Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aberdeen, the cullinary capital of, err...., Aberdeen. :P

Just had a King Pot Noodle for lunch, proper good. I had to got to the next supermarket 6 miles down the road to get one, not now. :D

Had 3, yes 3 calls from an Alan Parker saying there was a problem with our computer.

After hanging up twice, The third call I took a poster from pnb's advice and answered everything he said with "penguin" :)

Just had a King Pot Noodle for lunch, proper good. I had to got to the next supermarket 6 miles down the road to get one, not now. :D

Well at least your choice of team is better than your choice of food.....err.........no wait......

There was a bouncy castle in The Garage last night.

The first paid work I did after leaving Unversity was a bouncy castle attendant. Great days. Or day, as I only did it for one day.

The first paid work I did after leaving Unversity was a bouncy castle attendant. Great days. Or day, as I only did it for one day.

What happened? Did you discover that future salary increases didn't take account of inflation?

Was in portsmouth yesterday for my medical board of survey and as expected I am being discharged from the navy. My discharge is later than I expect but I'll still get full pay until June 25th. Been told that I can't pass a offshore medical for 24 months as I need to show a improvement in my condition and now I can't take the job which I was offered on Wednesday.

Even though the outcome is what I expected. The reality of it kicked in during my board. Bit weird hearing the one thing you've always wanted to do in life is being took away from you.

On the plus side I've got a interview on Monday so here's hoping that goes ok. Been a good year so far but just feel deflated after yesterday. Need to pick myself up and work on the positives.

Sitting down in the shower is fucking amazing, likes. It's important that one doesn't curl into a ball when they're getting washed up, though - it's just too similar that post-rape scene with Sheila Grant on Brookside.

Best ways of washing:

Shower - sitting

Bathing

Shower - standing (pain in the arse at 6.30 on a Monday morning, IMO)

I hear there are a lot of ups and downs in that career. You probably did the right thing.

I suffered the rather surreal experience of a stabbing last weekend.

I can confirm that drinking a fair amount of vodka beforehand is quite a good pain inhibitor.

Wait, What? blink.gif

I work in a school (after school clubs) and a P2 asked me to help me with her homework. It was a match up sheet, the left side was pictures of a door knob, a pipe, a tap and a couple of other things. The right side was words like "Silicon", "Copper" etc. Basically a metals exercise. Primary 2? I can't mind being handed that kind of work :huh: