Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got into my class today and my pupils were all 'can we please just revise for our oral exam this afternoon?', so I was all 'yeah, ask me if you've got any questions', so now I'm sitting on the internet.

I have another class this afternoon, but it's been cancelled as my colleague's off ill.

I get paid about €18 an hour for this shit.

I want to see you use your free time to go back to the old days of casually dropping the letter h into words, driving idiots mental.

By the way, the older Cowden fan that got his nose burst open was actually hit by another cowden fan, who missed his actual target.

Shocking, but :lol:

We've had a bit of trouble from the Cowden fans in the past a few times but no scraps thankfully. Almost did in the second playoff final game a couple of seasons ago though when the police quickly moved in to segregate us apart half way through the game. I agree with VT's comment on them hiding behind their stewards as we saw when we relegated them in the last set of playoffs. "'You goin' to come over here and say that you f***in' p***k, 'mon then, we'll get you outside after the game you see how hard you really are etc etc". I think that was in response to someone shouting "oh shut the f*** up you."

Morons.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Here's a wee bit of texting advice and warning. Imagine for example you are texting someone regarding meeting somewhere. Take the reply "I'll meet you there xx" for instance. If you accidently don't leave a space between the word "there" and the subsequent kisses on predictive text, this can lead to some embarrassment. The message will then read "I'll meet you thersexy". So to the great people of P&B, always proof read to avoid a red face. Imagine accidently sending that to your cousin or your sister or something. Mind how you go.

If Formula 1 ever has budget problems, these 'C*nts' are getting the job!

Awww here we go, here we go... wooooaaaahhh... oftya c**t, Hamilton's smashed right into the barrier. Ah cannae believe this. That was a pure suicide attempt mate, he's lost it! The safety car's coming out flashin' every c*** that's comin'. F***in' hell man. Button's comin' up behind and he's no even f***in' slowin' doon. He's gonnae get it. He's gonnae f***in' get it.... Wooooooaahhhhh!!!

What's the name of this video? Tried searching for it and can't find it on YouTube.

If you double click on it, it should open up a new tab on Youtube page.

Heres the description anyways

crazy guy driving the wrong way up the b767

Some of the things being said on the Arbroath vs Cowdenbeath thread in the Second Division forum are actually laughable beyond belief.

I like the general attitude that if there's no segregation, there's no option but to have a bit of a scrap. Well, I say "like", I mean I find it amusing. In a sad kind of way.