Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've seen the nick of some of the people working in that McDonald's. If I don't get a job they truly are telling me something is wrong with me. But I would take anything just now, so I'm happy with it.

I've seen the nick of some of the people working in that McDonald's. If I don't get a job they truly are telling me something is wrong with me. But I would take anything just now, so I'm happy with it.

McDonalds are excellent to work for, great business model and the almost always promote from within, rather than employing folk from uni. I have a mate thats area manager at 22 and on plenty money for a lad that only started 4 years prior.

But find out what is in their sausage as it tastes like a burger. Nothing like a classic piece of lorne.

You can 'liberate' me some containers of the thousand island dressing they use on the Big Macs if you fancy, Matty 8)

Having never brushed my teeth with shit before I can't say this for definite

So.. you're saying that you once sucked custard out of someone's shit pipe? Because you haven't ruled that out yet. :huh:

f**k that, I want a McChicken sandwich Matty.

I didn't realise people ordered those. I thought it was like the Filet-O-Fish - just there to make it look like they offer something other than red meat (other than chicken nuggets). I don't think I've seen anyone eat either.

Edited by Breaking Decency

I didn't realise people ordered those. I thought it was like the Filet-O-Fish - just there to make it look like they offer something other than red meat (other than chicken nuggets). I don't think I've seen anyone eat either.

The Filet-O-Fish is actually quite nice, but it takes ages for them to make it.