Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The whole 'I'm so outrageous!' schtick was never amusing and has always been dull.

Exactly this, he's realised his limited musical ability so goes for acting like this for publicity and attention. 

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Young kids would just laugh at him sticking his tongue out, older ones would have seen far more hardcore content watching Bananarama back in the day. 

There's a lot of pearl clutching around this guy.

I don't quite see anywhere near the same energy when it comes to female performing artists. 

Also massive riddy the guy that posted it calling something grotesque when he's famous for having multiple cosmetic surgeries attempting  to look like a K pop star but ended up looking like a melted waxwork figure. 

Odd goings-on at Radio Forth this morning. Their 7am news bulletin led off with the sacking of Robbie Neilsen, then covered Hibs' 2-0 defeat by Dundee United and the result of the US Masters. Non-sports news included Joe Biden's 'upcoming' Irish visit.

So did they play the wrong tape or did I go back in time?

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The wife heads off on Saturday for a week, leaving me at home.

Big screen TV, beer, spicy food and some odd, drunken P&B posts at 2am are likely.

First scan of it read “odd, drunken P&B posters at 2am” and I was wondering a bit…