Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Don't know if I've ever told this story on here, but a family member of mine who was going through naval training at the time accidentally instructed a naval gunship to open fire into a field, landing a direct hit on one of the cows 🐄💥

59 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Don't know if I've ever told this story on here, but a family member of mine who was going through naval training at the time accidentally instructed a naval gunship to open fire into a field, landing a direct hit on one of the cows 🐄💥

Nice, steak served with rocket.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

^^^ jonah.jpg.2dfb814339228cd7e6d0e43cd39d08df.jpg

Hedgecutter's relative

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Young kids would just laugh at him sticking his tongue out, older ones would have seen far more hardcore content watching Bananarama back in the day. 

Larsson has fair let himself go tbf.

33 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He sure is. A salutary lesson for all of us fat perverts in how not to go about it.

It’s a bit like when Mikey was taking it a bit too far on stage, it’s not entertaining and it’s not so bad it’s funny it’s just 

F424F219-8061-4D6B-A476-5906BB77BFDA.jpeg