Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The wife called me a sick pervert for taking the photo. 

Which was nice.

It starts to feel like a compliment after a while.

50 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The perils of having a few too many last night. Did the clues for the bairn's easter egg hunt late on last night. I'll be honest I'm struggling to make out the answers to the cryptic clues I've written down so heading out to the game early before I get shouted at...

A post which embodies every part of why I love this forum.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tim Hortons gaffer in Srenny currently conducting what can only be described as a reaming of one of the shop employees, in the restaurant, in full view and hearing of myself and anyone else close by.

I’m coming to the fast conclusion that Tim Hortons is one of the worst high street coffee chains.

9 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I’m coming to the fast conclusion that Tim Hortons is one of the worst high street coffee chains.

Genuinely was at the point of discomfort where I contemplated saying to the boy maybe he should be taking the conversation somewhere private. Never seen anything like it. If I was still a shop steward I could maybe have offered to represent him.