Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You're just as well avoiding "Your Call" as it's the same shite each week.

I only listen to it when I've not been at the football, but you're right I should just give it a miss. There has been a couple of texts however regarding the "OF tit-for-tat" and try and move the "discussion" towards other issues.

It makes me concerned for the human race at times though.

I want to rock n roll, brick by brick.

I've never been addicted to any music before. But I have been listening to at least 2 hours of the Arctic Monkeys every day since about July. :ph34r:

I've never been addicted to any music before. But I have been listening to at least 2 hours of the Arctic Monkeys every day since about July. :ph34r:

Music is over rated. Why do folk get in such a rammy about music. Just listen to it. f**k sake. It's like arguing about Scottish Football. We're all fucking shite.

Music is over rated. Why do folk get in such a rammy about music. Just listen to it. f**k sake. It's like arguing about Scottish Football. We're all fucking shite.

That is without a doubt the worst post I have ever read on this forum. There's absolutely no excuse for making a post that poor.

Yes,its like people fantasizing over a country they have never been to and then correct people on an internet forum about said country :rolleyes: