Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was listening to Radio Scotland on the way home today when they played Western Isles by Peat & Diesel, may be the worst song I've heard, file them away with Gerry Cinnamon and Lewis Capaldi.

On the subject of Scottish artists, I was 'listening' to Mr Boom yesterday after a rather long hiatus:

The "until you get to Latheron!", "Dunbeath and Lyyyybster", "wooooooo!!!" and "well, sadly to say the A9 was re-routed to Thurso quite recently..."  bits never seem to get old.

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Was listening to Radio Scotland on the way home today when they played Western Isles by Peat & Diesel, may be the worst song I've heard, file them away with Gerry Cinnamon and Lewis Capaldi.

Need to youtube them now.

Quite liked it, the issue is obviously you.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Need to youtube them now.

Quite liked it, the issue is obviously you.

They apparently sell out places all the time, maybe should've stuck this in unpopular opinions but I stand by it, the lyrics sound like they've been written by a 4 year old.

I'm doing a public engagement event for kids on Friday afternoon. I got an email about the numbers coming with a wee note at the end to say that the local kids normally have a Lego club at that time, that the venue cancelled for my thing. 

Got to admit, feel pretty bad for the kids missing out on playing with Lego. 

My sister arranged for her and dad (plus her partner and kid) to go to hospitality at Man Utd tonight.

The photos being sent are great, dad's like a kid at Christmas! 

12 minutes ago, RH33 said:

My sister arranged for her and dad (plus her partner and kid) to go to hospitality at Man Utd tonight.

The photos being sent are great, dad's like a kid at Christmas! 

Hope they all have a great time!

Last night, the team from the town I live in knocked out Marseille in the French Cup (Marseille had beaten PSG in the previous round). Annecy have never been in the top flight, and are now in the semis. 

Bernard Tapie, Chris Waddle, Jean-Pierre Papin, Basile Boli... Can you hear me, Basile Boli? Your boys took a hell of a beating.

Edited by Duszek
edit

1 hour ago, Duszek said:

Last night, the team from the town I live in knocked out Marseille in the French Cup (Marseille had beaten PSG in the previous round). Annecy have never been in the top flight, and are now in the semis. 

Bernard Tapie, Chris Waddle, Jean-Pierre Papin, Basile Boli... Can you hear me, Basile Boli? Your boys took a hell of a beating.

Très bien!