Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 for 2. I'm so confused!! :( Bear in mind

Option A. Two weeks and loads of mondays.

Option B. Three weeks and a couple of mondays.

I have opted for Option A. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Shorter weeks and longer weekends for the rest of the year! :D

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I've often wondered about the saying "I'd rather shit in my hands and clap". Seems like quite an interesting concept and whoever thought of this is quite smart however I would like to find out how the said person thought of such a thing? Did they attempt it themselves? My brain is pondering this.

My mate says "I'd rather watch my papa shag ma nana in the shower", probably my favourite of the I'd rather lines.

Anyone considering a PPI claim against their bank, don't use a claim company who will take 25-30%. Get advice from Consumers Advice or browse the Legal Beagles forums. I rushed in last March and paid £299 up front for a companies services (silly me). However, I won all 3 claims against Lloyds TSB and have now been paid back a fair old whack. I've no hesitation in advising everyone to check their payment details for loans, mortgages and credit cards. Some accidental/injury insurance come under the umbrella of PPI.

yesterday was quite surreal.

i awoke at around 1400 hours being able to remember very few things about the previous night. i could remember being late for the miles kane gig, seeing two songs at the miles kane gig, throwing a pint at the miles kane gig and being thrown out of the miles kane gig (apparently all the ice in my pint could have taken someone's eye out). i could also remember finding someone else that had been chucked out and going to see some heavy metal band in box with him. i could then remember going to the arches and sitting with 3 double vodkas. that's where the night ended.

in my hungover state i was contemplating how i would get back to strathaven for work when i received a phone-call from a friend asking if i would like a lift to east kilbride, but if i did i'd need to get to hillhead within the next 20 minutes. so i had to make a dash to the subway from merchant city in order to make it on time. naturally, i just missed one train so i was 10 minutes late. i got out the station to see my friend driving away, without thinking i ran on to the road and chased her car, looking really quite ridiculous as i tried to catch up with a car that was moving slighly faster than i could run. eventually i managed to catch up and get in the car. unfortunately, on the motorway, i threw up out the window on to several cars behind and realised that even with the lift, i would only make it to work on time if i got a taxi from east kilbride to strathaven as the bus would be too late. accepting the £15 loss i got in the taxi. the taxi broke down and it took 45 minutes for another one to pick me up, only for the bus that i decided not to get to pull out in front of us as soon as i got into the new taxi.

i was 40 minutes late for work and it still cost £15.

Edited by bullywee

I've developed large, extremely itchy spots (more like welts, or cold sores) at the base of my back in two spells recently, both times I've felt like crap a day or two afterwards. Today is the feeling like crap day. I think they're linked.

I've developed large, extremely itchy spots (more like welts, or cold sores) at the base of my back in two spells recently, both times I've felt like crap a day or two afterwards. Today is the feeling like crap day. I think they're linked.

Shingles?

Shingles?

Well they're not sore, just itchy (and are bigger than the frankly NSFW pics of shingles spots). I currently have a bit of a cough going on too. Wiki does say that hives can accompany infections like the cold, so it might just be that.

Edited by vikingTON

Well they're not sore, just itchy (and are bigger than the frankly NSFW pics of shingles spots). I currently have a bit of a cough going on too. Wiki does say that hives can accompany infections like the cold, so it might just be that.

Get it checked out asap. Better to be safe than deid

Once again, I have to say that reading P&B genuinely makes me laugh out loud (and not always at posters).

I genuinely believe that laughter is a huge tonic, and we all benefit from a right good chortle. Generally speaking, the TV is mediocre at best in terms of comedy. Youtube can provide a chuckle or two. Stand-ups tend to try too hard. Of course, we can always enjoy laughing at someone else's expense, but that leaves a bad taste sometimes.

But...I actually find some of the stuff on here is very, very funny indeed. We get some extremely quick humour, some great one-liners, wonderfully funny anecdotes, and the odd withering retort.

Take a bow P&B....you fair cheer me up at times :D