Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I watch that and The Dirty Sanchez movie every Friday night 

I take it you have the dvd? It’s not on Netflix etc, it’s been years since I watched it I’ve just been watching clips on YouTube and getting nostalgic.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I have to say it doesn't strike me as being that much of a challenge. 

Mrs Mullarkey?

When Michelle Phillips moved into her new property in February 2021, she hoped it would be the start of a new chapter in her life after moving out of her previous house due to a squirrel infestation.

1_VCP_MEN_11012023_Mold_008JPG.jpg

But when she got the keys to her front door, she realised the situation she had now found herself living in was going to be far from ideal.

Michelle, 54, was moved out of her previous home after an extensive pest problem during the first lockdown which saw squirrels overtaking her attic and keeping her awake all night by the sounds of scurrying and scratching. She said she lost her job in retail due in part to the sleep deprivation caused by the issues

squirrel-control-1024x683.jpg

Michelle said attempts to control the situation only made things worse and, after living in the property for 19 years, she was relocated to a new property by Southway Housing after been terrified. 

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

When Michelle Phillips moved into her new property in February 2021, she hoped it would be the start of a new chapter in her life after moving out of her previous house due to a squirrel infestation.

Certainly gone downhill since the Mamas and the Papas.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Mrs Mullarkey?

But when she got the keys to her front door, she realised the situation she had now found herself living in was going to be far from ideal.

Michelle, 54, was moved out of her previous home after an extensive pest problem during the first lockdown which saw squirrels overtaking her attic and keeping her awake all night by the sounds of scurrying and scratching. She said she lost her job in retail due in part to the sleep deprivation caused by the issues

squirrel-control-1024x683.jpg

Michelle said attempts to control the situation only made things worse and, after living in the property for 19 years, she was relocated to a new property by Southway Housing after been terrified.