Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Off for my first radiotherapy session on my leg - 1 of 33! Every weekday until late February. Wish me luck.

I'm beginning to think I know more about healthcare than my doctor and his ignorance scares me.
He recommended radiotherapy even though I'm deaf.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Off for my first radiotherapy session on my leg - 1 of 33! Every weekday until late February. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

All the best Gordon. Star Wars Fun GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, and Grub.

The incident took place on 26 November in the business class cabin of a New York-Delhi flight. The accused Shankar Mishra was allegedly drunk when he urinated on one of his co-passengers, a 72-year-old woman.

"My clothes, shoes and bag were completely soaked in urine," the woman wrote in her complaint to Mr Chandrasekharan the next day.

The woman said she asked the crew for a change of seat, but was told that nothing was available and was instead offered a small seat used by staff. She alleged that the crew also brought the man to her - against her wishes - so he could apologise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-64207235

In true @ICTChris style:

Have you ever urinated on a fellow passenger mid-flight?

Has anyone ever urinated on you whilst travelling?

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-64207235

In true @ICTChris style:

Have you ever urinated on a fellow passenger mid-flight?

Has anyone ever urinated on you whilst travelling?

The story does pose more questions than answers though - what kind of pish was it?  The elaborate dick swinger that we all indulge in in a pub urinal or a wee piss that seeped out through his breeks following  a Kingfisher too many?  The story just doesn't provide the necessary detail we need. 

No and Yes b.t.w.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Thanks for all the kind wishes, folks. The radiotherapy went well - my appointment was 9:25 but didn't get taken until ten past ten but after that I was in and out in ten minutes. (Hi, Kenneth!) Feeling fine afterwards so let's hope that continues.

One down, 32 to go...

At least you'll be auditioning for Tarzan

On 08/01/2023 at 12:21, Bairnardo said:

I do. I am pretty set in my ways though tbh. Its just part of my routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

On 08/01/2023 at 21:02, ICTChris said:

I moisturise several times a day but I have quite severe excema. I only really get it bad on my hands so I use hydrocortisone in them when required. I get dry skin on my face and arms and legs and find the green Vaseline moisturiser works well. They do a spray version which is good for limbs as well. The last few years I’ve really settled on this routine and haven’t had any severe issues - previously I’d get serious skin infections fairly regularly. I think a proper routine and finding something to agreed with you is important. I also try to make sure I get sun in the warmer months, that makes a big difference.

It's true what they say.  Sequels are rarely as good as the original.

10 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

This must have been some sort of open secret.

My neighbour works for DPD and he told me at the weekend that Amazon were shutting a Scottish warehouse. I asked if it was the Dunfermline one and he said no. 

On 09/01/2023 at 07:50, GordonD said:

It'll just tire you out if you're anything like me, my wife and our neighbour. Although I only had 20 sessions, and being retired it didn't really matter about being tired. I usually dozed off on the way home - fortunately I wasn't driving the vehicle.