Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Holy f**k. They can dry themselves with a single flannel? What a load of shite.

Reminds me of 'Top Tips' in Viz.

If I'm changing the hand towel anyway I often use it to dry myself after a shower rather than a full size towel! 

3 minutes ago, Madame RH33 said:

If I'm changing the hand towel anyway I often use it to dry myself after a shower rather than a full size towel! 

Is it because it takes so long and you would be dry just standing still?

Edit, just noticed you said hand towel. That I can see working, but not a flannel.

Edited by johnnydun

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Holy f**k. They can dry themselves with a single flannel? What a load of shite.

Reminds me of 'Top Tips' in Viz.

If Div would finance bringing it to press, we could probably conjure up enough ideas between us to bring about our very own P&B, Jack Monroe/Viz fusion inspired guide to thriftiness.

Save money on toilet paper by simply scraping your hoop with a razor blade or shard of glass. For the hairy arsed among us this would handily double up in taking care of some manscaping at the same time.

Can't afford a haircut? Simply set fire to your tresses until they reach the desired length, then pat the flames out with a damp Shi Tzu. In doing this  the dog can then run around outside to dry off, saving you the cost of washing/drying a towel.

Any more ideas welcome, then we can approach the man in the hot tub about the production costs.

6 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

If Div would finance bringing it to press, we could probably conjure up enough ideas between us to bring about our very own P&B, Jack Monroe/Viz fusion inspired guide to thriftiness.

Save money on toilet paper by simply scraping your hoop with a razor blade or shard of glass. For the hairy arsed among us this would handily double up in taking care of some manscaping at the same time.

Can't afford a haircut? Simply set fire to your tresses until they reach the desired length, then pat the flames out with a damp Shi Tzu. In doing this  the dog can then run around outside to dry off, saving you the cost of washing/drying a towel.

Any more ideas welcome, then we can approach the man in the hot tub about the production costs.

Considering how hot the car gets in the summer when parked in the sun I've sometimes considered drying clothes in it, the advantage being you wouldn't have to rush to bring them in if starts to rain  

The disadvantage being people passing by in the street could see your washing 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Considering how hot the car gets in the summer when parked in the sun I've sometimes considered drying clothes in it, the advantage being you wouldn't have to rush to bring them in if starts to rain  

But your Y-fronts would deter car thieves.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I thought that the majority of guys moisturised.

It seems like the opposite.

I do. I am pretty set in my ways though tbh. Its just part of my routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I do. I am pretty set in my ways though tbh. Its just part of my routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

I set that one up.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

^^^

Tall Man Small Car - YouTube

55 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I thought that the majority of guys moisturised.

It seems like the opposite.

I think most men moisturise at least one body part on a regular basis.