Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Can you not fire in to a local pharmacy and speak to them? They might be able to give you something for it.

Most likely to find this guy in Dundee.

A021CDBE-8176-4E55-9E33-F58B6B781A5B.gif.9f9b45d02619ef35e3ecd47e0d889d40.gif

Ear infections are fucking evil. They can also lead to serious complications if left untreated. 

Hope you get sorted @Mr. Alli

On 03/01/2023 at 22:01, Mr. Alli said:

I've got an absolute belter of an ear infection going on. I get trouble with my ears all the time so just sort of ride it out but this one is torture. Yesterday morning it was a 90 minute wait on NHS24 but I'm helping turn a building for its opening at the weekend and decided to put it off as I couldn't wait that long on them answering. Woke this morning and it was doubly bad. 60 minutes, same again, plenty ibuprofen and away I went. It's now back to its worst so I thought I'd phone now.. 2hrs. 

Jim Carrey Good Call GIF by O&O, Inc

Hopefully the Dr's have bothered to open tomorrow. If this infection doesn't cause me to slit my own throat, the abundance of ibuprofen I've necked will most likely pack my liver in.

I'm not a doctor but may I suggest a link between your current infection and your post a couple of weeks back, that stated you jam a car key in your ears every time you enter a bathroom?

Hopefully you get it sorted.

23 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I don't know the ins and outs of this case, but I did think that what one person classes as bullying, others would class as Scottish humour.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/05/prisoner-fighting-extradition-bullied-by-cellmates-singing-leaving-on-a-jet-plane

If there's ins and outs, it seems like "bullying" doesn't cover it.

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

I don't know the ins and outs of this case, but I did think that what one person classes as bullying, others would class as Scottish humour.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/05/prisoner-fighting-extradition-bullied-by-cellmates-singing-leaving-on-a-jet-plane

Prison bullying isn't what it used to be. 

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm not a doctor but may I suggest a link between your current infection and your post a couple of weeks back, that stated you jam a car key in your ears every time you enter a bathroom?

Hopefully you get it sorted.

^^^“Dentist to trade”

3 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

If only:

Rossi "I'm being bullied in prison"

Sheriff "That's because you're a total cnut"