Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Venti said:

Bagel sounds delish. Sriracha/mayo?

SauceShopWebsiteImagesSqueezy_SmokyChipotleMayo_900x.thumb.png.0ea1aa65da12c290fb760e29a2cc7fb6.png

I went to Arbroath to pick up some stuff (mates doing up a dance studio). Got told I'm not allowed it but unless I had my passport or driving licence but "if you were a female we'd just give you it". Had to cancel the order and pay for it myself. Turns out their 'company policy' is a load of old tosh.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

SauceShopWebsiteImagesSqueezy_SmokyChipotleMayo_900x.thumb.png.0ea1aa65da12c290fb760e29a2cc7fb6.png

I went to Arbroath to pick up some stuff (mates doing up a dance studio). Got told I'm not allowed it but unless I had my passport or driving licence but "if you were a female we'd just give you it". Had to cancel the order and pay for it myself. Turns out their 'company policy' is a load of old tosh.

Might try this. (Dunno about firing onto a burrito)

1 minute ago, Venti said:

Might try this. (Dunno about firing onto a burrito)

Their sauces are very, very hit or miss. If there's a Sainsburys near you they should stock a variety. Start from there and work your way onto their site or you'll end up doing what I done and spending a fortune and 25% of it went straight in the skip.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Their sauces are very, very hit or miss. If there's a Sainsburys near you they should stock a variety. Start from there and work your way onto their site or you'll end up doing what I done and spending a fortune and 25% of it went straight in the skip.

As a chef 99% of my sauces end up binned.

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Saw the orthopaedic surgeon at 2am. They are going to clean out and stitch the wound later today. 

14 hour wait to be seen. 

Now they are not doing it today. Keeping her in overnight again and will hopefully do it tomorrow. 

Was supposed to be done before lunch today. 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Now they are not doing it today. Keeping her in overnight again and will hopefully do it tomorrow. 

Was supposed to be done before lunch today. 

She'd be quicker fucking off to Rymans for some bulldog clips.

On 31/12/2022 at 16:58, scottsdad said:

Went for a pish earlier. Knew it would be special, so timed it. 

1 minute 51 seconds of uninterrupted pishing. Beat that! 

Wait until you get old. Nothing remarkable there. 

I've got an absolute belter of an ear infection going on. I get trouble with my ears all the time so just sort of ride it out but this one is torture. Yesterday morning it was a 90 minute wait on NHS24 but I'm helping turn a building for its opening at the weekend and decided to put it off as I couldn't wait that long on them answering. Woke this morning and it was doubly bad. 60 minutes, same again, plenty ibuprofen and away I went. It's now back to its worst so I thought I'd phone now.. 2hrs. 

Jim Carrey Good Call GIF by O&O, Inc

Hopefully the Dr's have bothered to open tomorrow. If this infection doesn't cause me to slit my own throat, the abundance of ibuprofen I've necked will most likely pack my liver in.

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've got an absolute belter of an ear infection going on. I get trouble with my ears all the time so just sort of ride it out but this one is torture. Yesterday morning it was a 90 minute wait on NHS24 but I'm helping turn a building for its opening at the weekend and decided to put it off as I couldn't wait that long on them answering. Woke this morning and it was doubly bad. 60 minutes, same again, plenty ibuprofen and away I went. It's now back to its worst so I thought I'd phone now.. 2hrs. 

Jim Carrey Good Call GIF by O&O, Inc

Hopefully the Dr's have bothered to open tomorrow. If this infection doesn't cause me to slit my own throat, the abundance of ibuprofen I've necked will most likely pack my liver in.

Can you not fire in to a local pharmacy and speak to them? They might be able to give you something for it.