Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

On the bag chat, found this when clearing out the old dears loft. Mind my old boy taking me to the commie pool with it when I was about 3 or 4. I use it to keep the winter stuff in the car.

20221129_151833.jpg

If I disappeared now and anyone reported it, they'd have difficulty proving I existed in the first place.

Where is all this shite kept, is it moved from house to house when you move?

My old dear would throw my stuff out if I worked late, never mind when I left home. (When I say worked, I mean going straight out)

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Where is all this shite kept, is it moved from house to house when you move?

We had a policy that if something was moved from one loft to the next then it was dumped if we didn't use it before the next move.  I've lived in around 10 houses since I married so there wasn't much time between moves so it wasn't as bad as it sounds. 

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

We had a policy that if something was moved from one loft to the next then it was dumped if we didn't use it before the next move.  I've lived in around 10 houses since I married so there wasn't much time between moves so it wasn't as bad as it sounds. 

My Mother, and current wife, have/had a policy of fucking my stuff out if I leave it in the wrong place.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She might have to go, now you've put that in my head.

Probably best to get shot of both them you so won't have the hassle of deciding which to keep and also not regret making the wrong choice later.

4 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

On the bag chat, found this when clearing out the old dears loft. Mind my old boy taking me to the commie pool with it when I was about 3 or 4. I use it to keep the winter stuff in the car.

20221129_151833.jpg

Put me in mind to dig this out…

E475551C-AE18-4ABD-9B1F-C131B441B9E9.thumb.jpeg.9d11c14935b4acb6e0d567b742e6074f.jpeg
About 40 years old now.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I wish I knew as much about my employment contract as well as folk on P&B know about the contracts of every industry under the sun 

Like the fact United are paying Fletcher £35k a week and United are going bust next Friday?

That kind of info?