Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, bennett said:

Serious anger management issues.

Why do people (especially security guards) get so animated when caught on film?

The boy filming should've just sat down and waited for one of the gammons to do something, certainly shouldn't have left with them acting like that.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

It is truly magnificent that booitsme7 is still the most prolific poster on here, up your game @welshbairn

For some inexplicable reason most of my posts escaped the Great Cull when Div's servers got overloaded, I was way down the league table before then. 

34 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

For some inexplicable reason most of my posts escaped the Great Cull when Div's servers got overloaded, I was way down the league table before then. 

booitsme7 would have made that deficit up in a couple of, very bouncy, days.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think it was mainly the obscure and dead threads that were emptied, so the #boxoffice posters kept most of their quota.

I wish one of the Chinese University spambots would diversify into humourous NSFW GIFs to replace booitsme7.