Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

This c**t for real? 🥴

Who knows.  As Descartes rightly said:  The only evidence you have that you exist as a self-aware being is your conscious experience of thinking about your existence

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Who knows.  As Descartes rightly said:  The only evidence you have that you exist as a self-aware being is your conscious experience of thinking about your existence

😂. Methinks Rioja. 

It's mental how when you look back over stuff, it's different to how you thought it was.

Today's one.... Maradona was busted for Ephedrine, not cocaine at USA 94, and the famous celebration v Greece where I "knew" he looked absolutely high as f**k, is actually not much of anything.

Once sold about thirty Ephes at a Kasabian gig in Glasgow to boys wanting E's. They were fucking bouncing and I made a fortune. 

Only used them as a gym pump. Good times.

Edited by Mr. Alli

54 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Once sold about thirty Ephes at a Kasabian gig in Glasgow to boys wanting E's. They were fucking bouncing and I made a fortune. 

Only used them as a gym pump. Good times.

Good for you!

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It's mental how when you look back over stuff, it's different to how you thought it was.

Today's one.... Maradona was busted for Ephedrine, not cocaine at USA 94, and the famous celebration v Greece where I "knew" he looked absolutely high as f**k, is actually not much of anything.

Aye the whole "look how high he is!!!!" was massively overplayed. He always looked a bit mental, but you see similar type celebrations on a regular basis and folk don't fall over themselves to say that someone is 'clearly high'.

Of course Maradona freely admitted to doing loads of drugs in his life, but he notes that he usually got in shape for playing. 

Can't find the actual thread but Gary Lewis goes into the People You Like... Thread. Genuinely sound bloke. Think because he usually plays a bit of an arsehole in things you stupidly expect him to be the same in real life. Met him a few times now and he always blethers away like he's known you for years. Gid c**t.

Aye the whole "look how high he is!!!!" was massively overplayed. He always looked a bit mental, but you see similar type celebrations on a regular basis and folk don't fall over themselves to say that someone is 'clearly high'.
Of course Maradona freely admitted to doing loads of drugs in his life, but he notes that he usually got in shape for playing. 
This has all came from reading his book, which incidentally I didn't like that much despite coming away from it fairly convinced that he was a fairly decent lad.

But I watched multiple replays of that celebration, and the only time he looks crazed is in a still. That's what everyone remembers, but most goal celebrations could get a still taken from them that would make someone look nuts.

In reality the part where is is running at the camera lasts a split second. There's nothing in it. His whole team goes mental.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This has all came from reading his book, which incidentally I didn't like that much despite coming away from it fairly convinced that he was a fairly decent lad.

But I watched multiple replays of that celebration, and the only time he looks crazed is in a still. That's what everyone remembers, but most goal celebrations could get a still taken from them that would make someone look nuts.

In reality the part where is is running at the camera lasts a split second. There's nothing in it. His whole team goes mental.

Aye, you'll similar on Match of the Day and Sportscene.

27 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
Tennents Lager 

I hope you got some sort of sponsorship deal off the back of that.

I do these things for love, not recognition