Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yet you just posted about folk putting shit in their lips.  That's some jump.

You're putting two entirely different conversations into one thing here. The comment about lips had absolutely nothing to do with the picture I posted.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

You're putting two entirely different conversations into one thing here. The comment about lips had absolutely nothing to do with the picture I posted.

It seemed to evolve very quickly into that though.  

Anyhow, she's a stunner with or without lip fillers.  

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's the teeth that are the weirdest trend.  This is a photograph of someone from Geordie Shore.

D4DF9D4C-7169-40D6-BA51-E96916D84EA4.jpeg

What the f**k is going on with his teeth?

Think they're known as Turkey Teeth 🤣

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

And now it's jumped to folk with horse teeth. That's how it works emoji1745.png

Nope.

It didn't "jump" to people with horse teeth - the teeth post references the previous posts on beauty trends, no jumping involved.  

Nope.
It didn't "jump" to people with horse teeth - the teeth post references the previous posts on beauty trends, no jumping involved.  
I'm struggling to see what your point is in all of this so I'll leave it for now.

The thing that annoys me about Jesy Nelson is her bleating about being bullied about her appearance, rallying against it, then doing exactly what her detractors had said in the first place.

I never watched the documentary but heard it was about how she was abused for being overweight. And when I saw the latest images of her my thoughts were similar to you. I thought she was very attractive and looked fine when she was a bit bigger but she appears to have listened to the trolls and IMO doesn't look better for it. Sad state of affairs all round when again, women think they should look a certain way.

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

For such a massive game and large crowd at Murrayfield yesterday. the atmosphere was, in the main, shite.   Woefully quiet for long spells.  Applauding when trys were scored. 

Atrocious. 

@The_Kincardine will be along shortly to correct that.

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Veneers. I think this is when your own teeth get filed down to stumps, and have these glued on to them. 

Exactly that - plus whitening.  Having ignored my teeth for decades  I'm going through a process of crowns, implants and veneers and you can, literally, choose from a colour chart.

"Make my teeth look like a 62-yo chain smoker who practiced good dental hygiene all his life" is a bigger challenge than, "Make my teeth look pristine".