Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There is a great Michael Marra song titled "I don't like Methil" about folk that don't hold an affection for somewhere or other, often based on some kind of snobbery. My scheme has less junkies pishing in our stairwell than you etc. 

I miss Michael

22 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I don't know why burdz do that to themselves

I miss the grunge years when the "natural look' was in.

It's the lips pumped full of filler so they appear round corner 5 min before the rest of the person. Yet to hear a guy say it's attractive.

It's the lips pumped full of filler so they appear round corner 5 min before the rest of the person. Yet to hear a guy say it's attractive.
Aye I've always said I'm yet to see this abomination enhance a girl's appearance. It's incredible that girls think this is appealling.

I blame Reality TV as much as influencers. The lassies that appear on those shows are fake tits, false teeth and stupid lips and sadly too many girls think that's how they should look. The guys aren't much better with their OTT toned bodies; that's the reason I refuse to get a six pack, in protest to these shows...

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye I've always said I'm yet to see this abomination enhance a girl's appearance. It's incredible that girls think this is appealling.

I blame Reality TV as much as influencers. The lassies that appear on those shows are fake tits, false teeth and stupid lips and sadly too many girls think that's how they should look. The guys aren't much better with their OTT toned bodies; that's the reason I refuse to get a six pack, in protest to these shows...

Whilst I have seen some horrendous examples of trout lips, I think she's very, very attractive with her new look.  I'll admit at first I had no idea what the point being made was.   

Whilst I have seen some horrendous examples of trout lips, I think she's very, very attractive with her new look.  I'll admit at first I had no idea what the point being made was.   
I wasn't making any kind of point. I just think she has a likeness to Lara Croft in TRII.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:
It's almost as if women have stopped asking men how they should look. 

Women can look however they want. But by putting that shit in their lips they look absolutely awful. That's not even a subjective view.

Not sure you understand the meaning of subjective. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

I wasn't making any kind of point. I just think she has a likeness to Lara Croft in TRII.

Yet you just posted about folk putting shit in their lips.  That's some jump.

Just now, ICTChris said:

It's the teeth that are the weirdest trend.  This is a photograph of someone from Geordie Shore.

D4DF9D4C-7169-40D6-BA51-E96916D84EA4.jpeg

What the f**k is going on with his teeth?

Veneers. I think this is when your own teeth get filed down to stumps, and have these glued on to them.