Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yep, Jellybaby is 1) shite (well upstairs, the downstairs music is actually really good) and 2) far too busy.

Queueing for 16,000 years outside, then another eon every time at the bar is a pain in the tits. Waste of effort.

Must be. Oh well. Dundee, sorry, FUNDEE is where its at! :lol:

The Union's where it's at. The always excellent Foam Party at Fat Sam's aside I struggle to get excited at the thought of going there, Liquid or Underground anymore. Also, does anyone know what happened to Girls and Boys? Is it still running in Edinburgh and Glasgow?

The Inverness Courier has a story about a man up in court for assaulting a police officer and acting in a racially aggravated manner towards a police officer. His defence team said this in court:

“He says he’s not racist...and has quite a number of friends who are black.”

On Fridays it plays what can only be described, generically, as 'indie' music. Fucking win.

How do you dance to that without looking like a twat? ABC Thursdays and Shed Fridays are the best nights IMO.

I've never been kb'd by the ABC bouncers. 8) Oh, and Bamboo is crap because the ceiling is too low. I split my head open on one of the speakers never been back.

Edited by buddie06smfc