Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Hope she's ok. I've got some first class stamps with her portrait on them and I don't want to lose any money on not being able to use them

If they don't have a barcode you genuinely won't be able to use them after 31 January.
Reinventing stamps for the next generations | Royal Mail Group Ltd

4 minutes ago, GordonD said:

If they don't have a barcode you genuinely won't be able to use them after 31 January.
Reinventing stamps for the next generations | Royal Mail Group Ltd

I wonder if they've started printing the Charlie stamps- I have an old postcard with an Edward VIII stamp and he was never crowned 

The stamp isn't particularly valuable either as lots were printed.

31 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Definitely a currant on the moderation team. I had a dons v **** match thread pulled the other day.

There's a Zt Mirren fan littering the Hearts thread calling them mini **** etc. I quoted all their posts and replied with "sit doon, lad" and a photo of the Celtic shop at Zt Mirren Park.

Deleted within three minutes.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There's a Zt Mirren fan littering the Hearts thread calling them mini **** etc. I quoted all their posts and replied with "sit doon, lad" and a photo of the Celtic shop at Zt Mirren Park.

Deleted within three minutes.

Ffs. 

Folk take life too seriously.

Had a weird one today. Heard that Liz had snuffed it on the way to visit my 94 year old mother who's in hospital with heart trouble. Was wondering whether to tell her or not because she admires her, and they're a similar age. Forgot all about it when the nurse told me the treatment had gone well and hopefully she'll be home in the next couple of days. Her sister is 107 so I'm sure she'll survive the shock when she finds out.

Turns out a friend who is over to visit right now is a fucing royal loving weirdo.

I also managed to get her to whittle down "I've met the Queen a few times" to " I was an on duty police when she went to church near Balmoral" and she got all offended when I laughed.