Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Whenever I go in the papers/media to do a piece for a charity that has supported me throughout my cancer diagnosis I always receive twitter/Facebook DMs from strangers. Received one a few months ago that went into my spam folder that I only saw this week...

Hi. How are you? I am fine. I just had to reach out to you. It really touch my heart. I know I am a total stranger to ask you but I am a very basic hand knitter and I would like to knit a hat for "sons name", "daughters name" and yourself. Knitting is the only thing that makes me happy. I want to knit for someone whom would appreciate as charity don't appreciate. I am honest, trustworthy, deep caring with kind heart. I hope you can bring a smile to my face. if you do please can you let me know when "sons name" and "daughters name" were born the date and the month for you and your address. I know these are very personal indeed to ask. I really truly hope you don't mind me asking. I can send you my details if you wish. I look forward to hearing from you. 

"My son's nickname is "Saint" and his second name is Johnstone. His favourite colours are blue and white"

There, that's you sorted for games. 

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Says she from Thurso so definite weirdo

what the hell's wrong with Thurso? I'm from their and not a weirdo at all, no ma'am!

Also seems the place to ad that I will be the speaker at an AA meeting on the 24th of this mont, so if you're anywhere near Aurora IL feel free to come along!

I am not entirely sure how I have done this, but I have taken a big chunk of skin off the side of my nose. 

I was closing a cupboard door and somehow forgot to retract my head. Just ripped a layer right off it. Now sitting with a Wonder Woman plaster across my nose and wondering how I made it to this age without doing this to myself before. 

No sympathy from the wife, either. "It's no skin off my nose" was all she said. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I am not entirely sure how I have done this, but I have taken a big chunk of skin off the side of my nose. 

I was closing a cupboard door and somehow forgot to retract my head. Just ripped a layer right off it. Now sitting with a Wonder Woman plaster across my nose and wondering how I made it to this age without doing this to myself before. 

No sympathy from the wife, either. "It's no skin off my nose" was all she said. 

@Shandon Par alias found. 

4 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I thought they were cow tongues. 

They look awful rolled up in the tin like that and covered in that jelly.

Are you thinking about chopped pork?

ddeb034c-5dcc-4fa3-a8b4-e0e50a356a0a_1262394480.jpeg.248e37b750dbf5ff262ebb1598e52c7d.jpeg

Awful. Usually available in pack of 4 slices in supermarkets.

Wet, slimy weird tasting guff.

I am not afraid to say it as it's part of my rehabilitation process..
[mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkay[/mention] ripped the pish oot o' me at fives last night.
I am so disappointed and hate myself right now.

I’d just pack it in bud. Did he blind you with the reflection from his specs?