Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If Pulp and Gomez had been on first you could've been in your own bed on Saturday night.

Travelled all that way for Daphne & Celeste only for it to be ruined by some thugs 

Putting them on before Slipknot maybe wasn't the best idea in fairness 

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Seen a few videos from mates down at Reading this weekend, only ever went once but what a weekend that was

image.jpeg.d3484f571b2fe6fcb00ba462f7d1ffde.jpeg

I was at that Reading. I’m trying to remember all the acts I saw.

Day One

oasis, Primal Scream, Foo Fightrs, Limo Bizkit, Asian Dub Foundation, Doves, Muse.

Day Two

Pulp, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Idlewild.

Day Three

Slipknot, Rage Against The Machine, Blink 182, Ian Brown, Shack.

I also have a big memory of seeing At The Drive In but they aren’t listed here. I’m sure I saw loads of other bands as well that I’ve forgotten. The girl I went with loved The Bluetones and Stereophonics so I must’ve seen them.

- Amazon send me different product to what I ordered (fairly sure I never ordered a kids' princess colouring book set)

- I return item having said it was the wrong item

- Amazon now send me an email back saying they can't yet give a refund because the item I sent back doesn't match what was sent out.

Not the finest first experience of using this gang.

30 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was at that Reading. I’m trying to remember all the acts I saw.

Day One

oasis, Primal Scream, Foo Fightrs, Limo Bizkit, Asian Dub Foundation, Doves, Muse.

Day Two

Pulp, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Idlewild.

Day Three

Slipknot, Rage Against The Machine, Blink 182, Ian Brown, Shack.

I also have a big memory of seeing At The Drive In but they aren’t listed here. I’m sure I saw loads of other bands as well that I’ve forgotten. The girl I went with loved The Bluetones and Stereophonics so I must’ve seen them.

From memory I saw,

Day One - Oasis, Primal Scream, Limp Bizkit, She'd Seven and Doves 

Day Two - Idlewild, Deftones, Elastica, Super Furry Animals, Graham Coxon, Beck and Pulp 

Day Three - Supersuckers, A, Blink 182, Rage Against The Machine, Daphne & Celeste, Slipknot, Placebo and Stereophonics.

We also got in a scrap with some cockneys. Great weekend 

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

- Amazon send me different product to what I ordered (fairly sure I never ordered a kids' princess colouring book set)

- I return item having said it was the wrong item

- Amazon now send me an email back saying they can't yet give a refund because the item I sent back doesn't match what was sent out.

Not the finest first experience of using this gang.

I've found Amazon no hassle at returns and dealing with complaints. Did you fill in the appropriate boxes on the website first or just bunged it in the post?