Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Taking this to the tip. Feel a bit like an undertaker.

46BCCDCB-808C-4909-8D80-CB66BC9FD4FE.thumb.jpeg.521eaf212a226953cfc4f18ecf603650.jpeg

Good attempt at an alibi/excuses Shandon, but I’ve got CID on the blower as I type this out.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Its not the wife as she's here.

Peter Grant?

Peter was a third rate manager but will form part of a first rate compost heap. 

9 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Good attempt at an alibi/excuses Shandon, but I’ve got CID on the blower as I type this out.

Was going to strap it to the roof of the van but it looked a bit murdery so managed to fit it in the back. 

Was going to strap it to the roof of the van but it looked a bit murdery so managed to fit it in the back. 

You going to swing by the local dumping ditch with a spade or some sprawling hillsides?

Also I’m gonna have a creepy guess at the type of house/flat you live in; Georgian with high ceilings? Just going by the stairs/bannister.

39 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

Best Horace Goes Skiing GIFs | Gfycat

f**k, if it'd have been somewhere like Flagstaff, that'd have been perfect.

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Also I’m gonna have a creepy guess at the type of house/flat you live in; Georgian with high ceilings? Just going by the stairs/bannister.

Oh no, that’s Gorgie. Just doing some work there.

Taking this to the tip. Feel a bit like an undertaker.

46BCCDCB-808C-4909-8D80-CB66BC9FD4FE.thumb.jpeg.521eaf212a226953cfc4f18ecf603650.jpeg

This picture was the thumbnail for the thread on the app and I just knew it would be you up to no bloody good!

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Magpies are hard as f**k

fucking noisy twats aswell. My cat noises them up by his mere presence and the won't shut up about it.

They would batter him though

37 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I reckon I could batter Mick Robertson.

No idea who Mick Robertson is!

Just now, Bairnardo said:

fucking noisy twats aswell. My cat noises them up by his mere presence and the won't shut up about it.

They would batter him though

They're mental b*****ds. They also fire around in packs/gangs.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

No idea who Mick Robertson is!

Not a boomer then?

Magpie was ITV's version of Blue Peter. Pete Brady, Tony Bastable and Susan Stranks were the first presenters. Wee Dougie Rae replaced Brady, and the afore mentioned Robertson (with his Brian May-a-like curly perm) replaced the much older Bastable as the show tried to appeal to a younger audience. 

Bond Girl Jenny Hanley replaced Stranks and some years later blonde-permed Tommy Boyd replaced Rae.

I always liked the contrast in their Xmas appeals

1. Blue Peter...send us used stamps
  2. Magpie...just send us the fucking money.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not a boomer then?

Magpie was ITV's version of Blue Peter. Pete Brady, Tony Bastable and Susan Stranks were the first presenters. Wee Dougie Rae replaced Brady, and the afore mentioned Robertson (with his Brian May-a-like curly perm) replaced the much older Bastable as the show tried to appeal to a younger audience. 

Bond Girl Jenny Hanley replaced Stranks and some years later blonde-permed Tommy Boyd replaced Rae.

I always liked the contrast in their Xmas appeals

1. Blue Peter...send us used stamps
  2. Magpie...just send us the fucking money.

Alas my man, I have no idea what 'Magpie' is/was.