Jump to content

Things you want to share with P&B


Ad Lib

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, throbber said:

Aberdeenshire

695DAD38-1A4E-4EA1-B2A8-8EB94CA658CA.jpeg

We once went on holiday to Banff (the Scottish version). It was a safe haven for those of the Catholic faith following the reformation. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

We once went on holiday to Banff (the Scottish version). It was a safe haven for those of the Catholic faith following the reformation. 

Big team found.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

We once went on holiday to Banff (the Scottish version). It was a safe haven for those of the Catholic faith following the reformation. 

You went on holiday after the reformation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You would be astonished at how few Celtic fans attend Mass in our local church. 

Actually, I wouldn't. No more than I'd be astonished at how few Rangers fans go to a Proddy church, despite how much they sing about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Inverness - weeds growing everywhere, pavements, gutters, buildings.

Place starting to head in a 'Last of Us' direction.

Watching out for triffids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You would be astonished at how few Celtic fans attend Mass in our local church. 

Given my healthy disdain for Celtic fans & the fact I live in that England, I concur, that said I call it a Chapel & there appears to be a lot of Liverpool fans attending so I am not sure if I can count it as a win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Inverness - weeds growing everywhere, pavements, gutters, buildings.

Place starting to head in a 'Last of Us' direction.

Watching out for triffids


Last time I was in Edinburgh it was like that. You could have taken a fucking lawnmower to the pavement.

Was depressingly unkempt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:


Last time I was in Edinburgh it was like that. You could have taken a fucking lawnmower to the pavement.

Was depressingly unkempt.

Councils saving money?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

We once went on holiday to Banff (the Scottish version). It was a safe haven for those of the Catholic faith following the reformation. 

I lived on the Banff and Buchan coast for a couple of years. It was shite.

Too much wind and heroin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lost a filling today, tooth in agony, phoned NHS24 and there is nowhere open in Edinburgh until tomorrow so just going to the boozer to get plastered, best pain relief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Lost a filling today, tooth in agony, phoned NHS24 and there is nowhere open in Edinburgh until tomorrow so just going to the boozer to get plastered, best pain relief.

Whisky is your friend. They've got an emergency weekend dental clinic in Inverness, bit far for you though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...